Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Winning streak.

Started by Chasehog27, January 20, 2015, 06:47:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Chasehog27

The Razorbacks are coming off two losses to mediocre teams. You can bank on that Anderson isn't letting them forget about it either. Coming off those two losses I see the Hogs rebounding in a major way. IMO they will not lose any of the next six games. Here is my projections for the next six games:
Ark vs Alabama/84-59
Ark vs Mizzou/78-63
Ark vs Tenner/85-50 REVENGE
Ark vs Florida/82-77 tight one pulled out by free throws
Ark vs SCar/77-70
Ark vs State/92-60
The only game we might lose is Florida, other than that I can't see any of the others coming out with a dubb. I feel really bad for Bama Thursday because Arkansas will mean business. Go Hogs :razorback:

Danny J

Very possible. It really depends on how the team responds to the Ole Miss loss. We started poorly last season and then reeled off a bunch of wins and main part of that team is back so you never know.

razorbackchamps94

We're not beating Mizzou ... It's @ Mizzou

razorbackchamps94

Danny J

Quote from: razorbackchamps94 on January 20, 2015, 07:13:14 pm
We're not beating Mizzou ... It's @ Mizzou
Why not? We beat SMU and UGA on the road both of which are far better than Mizzou.

BassinHawg

At this point I wouldn't bank on anything with Anderson except that we will lose more SEC games and some that we should not!
"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22