Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I miss Corey Beck

Started by beachhog, January 19, 2015, 06:39:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

beachhog

I remember back in the day that he ran the team and dominated on defense. He set the tone for many of our wins because he controlled the tempo and Nolan trusted him.  Our guards need to step up, realize their talent and own the game.  IMO, we play timid in our losses.

Still love the hogs and BOLIEVE!

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

We have the talent.  But you are right on.  We are playing timid and without heart - except for Portis and Qualls.

We need Harris and Kingsley to play tougher, and I'd like to see Beard get more minutes.
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

rusvegashog

U just gotsda bolieve, but from what little I've seen( had to listen to most of the games) Durham plays aggressive and can D up. Liable to only get better the more comfortable he gets in the system.

HogBreath

Then I saw her face...now I'm a boliever.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

3kgthog

Corey Beck misses Corey Beck.

3of5-2

hawgfan4life

CB was on radio today.  Said what I have said "team has to get tougher!"  Also added they need to "pull the teet out of their mouth!"

Said he would stick with Ky.  Mentioned most of his problems but said he is the only guard that will penetrate.

Interesting interview

beachhog

"pull the teet out of their mouth!"

Right on.