Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bud Walton Noise Forced Ole Miss To Communicate

Started by Mike Irwin, January 18, 2015, 06:34:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Irwin

Ole Miss head basketball coach Andy Kennedy had a simple explanation for his team's stunning 96-82 late Saturday night win in Bud Walton Arena. According to Kennedy the Rebels usually play better on the road and the crowd of over 18,000 they faced in Fayetteville helped them, not hurt them.

"This group, in spite of our experience in a number of positions, has not been the greatest of communicators," Kennedy told reporters following the game. "I think you're forced, most especially in an environment such as this, as you can tell by my voice, they're forced to communicate and I think that makes us a better team."
-----------------
To read the rest of this story and to view the video version click on the link below:
http://www.nwahomepage.com/fulltextsports/d/story/bud-walton-noise-forced-ole-miss-to-communicate/33252/4NKZmqoyRUOyMm4n6iZMSQ

Dr. Starcs

Hog1952

Maybe that means we win at Kentucky and Florida.

LaDecima

HF#1

It forced us to have our worst defensive performance to date.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

FATHAWG08

Yeah, the noise factor at the game was deafening! This team layed an egg. We are 3  games behind where we should be so far this year,our only lost should be to Iowa St. We are not going to get the benefit of the doubt from the selection committee. We are going to have to earn our way into the tourney. Last year we had similar bad losses ,BUT WE BEAT KENTUCKY TWICE and still miss the tourney. How many more losses do you see this teaming having?
I love off season Football!!

Pig Worshipper

Ole Miss certainly played a great game and shot Lights Out. It was disheartening to see the Hogs play such poor defense on our home court in Mike Anderson's 4th year. I sure hope we can bounce back and make the Big Dance.