Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Top 30 dumbest university in the US (Two SEC schools made the list!)

Started by Doug, March 23, 2011, 04:42:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug

http://ht.ly/4l4fU

Enjoy the laughs!  Most I agree with.  :D
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

josh_sec33

Harding's on the list.

and two SEC schools (black Webel bears and Georgia)

But yeah, great list.
Quote from: Hogstocking on February 07, 2008, 11:45:16 am
The 'fence' has been replaced by the Great Wall of China wrapped in barbed wire guarded by snipers. 

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

Doug

Whoops!  Thanks for the correction, Josh.  Subject fixed.
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

Bookmama

Well the ones where the kids were stuffing their faces made me laugh.  They may have filled the stands, but you don't get a lot of cheering from people eating hot dogs and pizza.  Maybe eventually they had their fill and hopefully provided some support for their team.  But sheez that's desperation for bringing people to the game.

Oh and the Harvard one.. I thought maybe they were going to say they were dumb for choosing uniforms that made them look er... let's just say silly.

1SGBob

Cave City Joe

"When you're part of a team, you stand up for your teammates. Your loyalty is to them. You protect them through good and bad, because they'd do the same for you."  <br />Yogi Berra