Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Are we still in the bracket if lose this weekend?

Started by checkraiser88, January 31, 2018, 06:58:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

checkraiser88

Occams Razorback

My thoughts (limited as they are) are that we will get revenge on A&M when they come to Bud Walton ....... but that may be the only winnable game we have left

As such, no NCAA or NIT
If it makes crumbs, it's probably not good for you.

daprospecta

Quote from: Occams Razorback on January 31, 2018, 07:02:34 pm
My thoughts (limited as they are) are that we will get revenge on A&M when they come to Bud Walton ....... but that may be the only winnable game we have left

As such, no NCAA or NIT
Is that your heart talking or your mind? You really think we finish the season 1-8? Come on man.

PharmacistHog

As such, no NCAA or NIT

Ridiculous.
Quote from: HogPharmer on December 27, 2018, 09:45:23 am
Millennials suck...

Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm
Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.

BannerMountainMan

As such, no NCAA or NIT
so we aren't beating South Carolina or Vandy at home?
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Occams Razorback

You're probably right - I'm just bummed at how the whole season has turned out and am not very optimistic for the future of Razorback basketball - hope I'm wrong
If it makes crumbs, it's probably not good for you.

3of5-2

Barring a total collapse, like not getting to 21 wins, we are in.

HogBreath

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on January 31, 2018, 07:14:23 pm
so we aren't beating South Carolina or Vandy at home?
Don't sleep on the gamethingeys...they went in to the gaytuh's very lair and knocked them off last week.

Best not snooze on Vandy either, you know they'll rain down threes on us like it's the battle of Britain.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

FineAsSwine

Quote from: HogBreath on January 31, 2018, 08:04:09 pm
Don't sleep on the gamethingeys...they went in to the gaytuh's very lair and knocked them off last week.

Best not snooze on Vandy either, you know they'll rain down threes on us like it's the battle of Britain.

They almost took KY out in Rupp yesterday.
Hogs up! Covid down!