Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Found some motivation in Louisiana

Started by Großer Kriegschwein, August 31, 2016, 04:32:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bob slydell

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on September 02, 2016, 11:13:54 am
For right now. I've done quite a bit of networking down here in the last 3 years. Enough to land a gig with a contractor. But in the next 90 days I could end up anywhere from Arizona to Korea to Nevada.

I've spent about 5 years of my career combined in Germany and Korea. Always envied the folks that retired in those countries. I've been in the DC area for a month now and am already ready to either get back to Texas or Germany.
*this is not a criticism of moderatin.

goodguytex

Congrats to you on your retirement Grover! And thank you for your years of service for our country!

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: Bob Slydell on September 02, 2016, 12:50:24 pm
I've spent about 5 years of my career combined in Germany and Korea. Always envied the folks that retired in those countries. I've been in the DC area for a month now and am already ready to either get back to Texas or Germany.

I've got 6 in Korea, 4 in Japan(18 months spent in Afghanistan during that tour), 1 in Panama, along with another year in Iraq and another one in Afghanistan).

I feel ya.
This is my non-signature signature.

HogPharmer

Quote from: Pulled(PP)pork on August 31, 2016, 05:27:52 pm
I thought you would be bigger..... :P

Thanks for your service and call them Hogs!!

PP

I thought he'd have more hair... His avatar is very misleading. Much respect tho
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

Hoggiedawg

Welcome to the retired ranks.  Retired myself back in 2003 after 21 years of service.  Thanks for your service.

Tejano Jawg

Quote from: Großer Kriegschwein on August 31, 2016, 07:29:27 pm
Got to stand on the stage and get my retirement award with my Grandpa, who retired from the Air Force in 1975 as a Senior Master Sergeant. 84 years old and still truckin.

This thread started out good...but keeps getting better. This is so great! Well done.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Arkamedes

Congratulations on your retirement and thank you and your family for your service! Much respect and Woo Pig!
"The time is always right to do what is right." ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.

"Rise above oneself and grasp the world." ~ Archimedes

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: Tejano Jawg on September 03, 2016, 02:00:46 am
This thread started out good...but keeps getting better. This is so great! Well done.

His memory ain't so good anymore, probably from getting beat around in C-130s from 1957-75. But he can still spit out his memories of Razorback games in the 50s-60s-70s-80s like it ain't no thang. Will post pictures of The wife, Mom and Grandpa with me on the stage when I get them from retirement services. Interesting military legacy my family has (combined from both my mother and father's sides).

Practically everyone in the Navy knows my cousin.
This is my non-signature signature.

GolfnHog

Outstanding!! Congratulations sir and a heart felt thank you for your service. #woopig
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"