Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Texas favored by 14 over OU next Saturday

Started by Hog Bounty Hunter, October 02, 2005, 04:48:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hog Bounty Hunter

TulsaHogFan

I agree, i don't see Texas beating OU by 14, if they can get up, i would love to see Mack Brown run it up on OU, just to get some vindication, i just don't see it happening. 

BigPapaHawg

No way they cover the 14, OU could even pull this win out!
WOO PIG

OklaU

Shoot....you mean given this may be the best Texas team in a while and playing the worst Sooner team of the Stoops era with a new freshman qb.....I wouldn't feel bad getting beat by 14.  Though I hate Texas just as everyone else does, I realize there a good football team in the final analysis.
"Just because you had the last word, doesn't make it anymore true."

GrizzledHogFan

Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.

hawgfan_18

i actually think oklahoma is gonna win this one.

hawgfan_18

corndo

Unfortunately, I have a feeling that Texas will win but it will be close.

BuschHawg

I wish they could both lose...makes no difference to me which one wins.

BuschHawg

wincrimson

No way Chokelahoma even makes this a respectable game.

Texass by 3 touchdowns.

whatsshakinbacon

I'm with Crimson - pent up anger will push Texas way ahead in this year's game.  They are a good team.  OU is not multi-dimensional enough to keep this one close.

Texas 45
OU 17

TAKE TEXAS AND GIVE 14 - YOU HEARD IT HERE.

Bacon out...

Ben Steiger

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

Gman

The LimpHorns will come in overconfident and get it handed to them yet again.

wincrimson

Quote from: whatsshakinbacon on October 02, 2005, 08:32:35 pm
I'm with Crimson - pent up anger will push Texas way ahead in this year's game. They are a good team. OU is not multi-dimensional enough to keep this one close.

Texas 45
OU 17

Bacon out...

Yeah. But, at the same time, I'd love for UT to go down. We're at the point where we want all undefeateds ahead of us to fall. UT, USC, FSU, VT and the gang...

whatsshakinbacon

Quote from: wincrimson on October 02, 2005, 08:43:03 pm
Quote from: whatsshakinbacon on October 02, 2005, 08:32:35 pm
I'm with Crimson - pent up anger will push Texas way ahead in this year's game. They are a good team. OU is not multi-dimensional enough to keep this one close.

Texas 45
OU 17

Bacon out...

Yeah. But, at the same time, I'd love for UT to go down. We're at the point where we want all undefeateds ahead of us to fall. UT, USC, FSU, VT and the gang...

Take the I love bama talk elsewhere - I want Texas to lose too, but I don't really feel much love for you guys at this point.

Don't you have boards in Bama?

Bacon out...

whatsshakinbacon

Quote from: hogapalooza on October 02, 2005, 08:47:52 pm
TUCK FEXASS!!!! But I would rather see them lose in the N/C game!!

FIRE HDN!!!

You think Texas would hire him away from us next year when Mack bolts for the pros?

FIRE HDN!!!

Bacon out...

Hawgzilla

TEXAS SUCKS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :razorback:

BuschHawg

H@ll I'm gonna pull for Texass <spit..choke...spit>...since I see a Bummer coming over here spewing on this board...Nah...No can do...No matter how much I dispise Bummer, I can never pull for Texass under any circumstances.....Maybe Bummer and Texass will both lose and make my day.

BuschHawg

OklaU

Quote from: hogapalooza on October 02, 2005, 08:47:52 pm
TUCK FEXASS!!!! But I would rather see them lose in the N/C game!!

FIRE HDN!!!

Ah ha....but you see if they lose to LOWLY Oklahoma then they're isn't going to be a N/C game. 
"Just because you had the last word, doesn't make it anymore true."

NuttsSacked

Tehas, BIG!!!  Forget the points.  It ain't even gonna' be close. 

Hoggam's Razor

I hope it's a 37 overtime thriller and both teams give up!
I hate both teams and I wish that I something better about the Hogs to read so I didn't have to read them.
I hate it when people complain.

ruzzman3

the last time texas was favored by 14 points, 2000. the final score ou 63, texass 14. this game is all about mind control. for once ou has nothing to lose, and texas has everything to lose. nc game, big 12, losing for the 6th time to ou. take the points and ou. dont think they win, but take the points.

Since 1894

I hate to say this but, .... Go Sooners!!

Tuck Fexass!!

Give Houston the 2006 Season!!!
The first thing I heard today was that he grew up on a pig farm. That's quite a start in my book. And my last memory was watching him hang 70 on Nebraska. Just those two facts are enough (for me to like him). Then, I hear that he's out of the Hayden Fry-Bill Snyder-Barry Alvarez coaching tree. Oh, that's enough for me to like a lot. Then, I hear he's got a 27-year-old wife. Okay, we can stop. I like him.

BARRY SWITZER- Former Arkansas Asst. Coach
Quote given to Clay Henry

As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State:

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

whatsshakinbacon

I have to revive this thread - Bacon had TX 45-17, Final - TX 45, OU 12.

I'm right so rarely I had to brag.

Bacon out...

whatsshakinbacon

My other prediction - HDN will not coach well the rest of this season...

FIRE HDN!!!

Bacon out...