Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Poll: Is losing weight worth missing Donut Friday at work?

Started by pigture perfect, August 02, 2013, 09:17:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

I think not.

Step away from the donut and watch co-workers enjoying themselves. It builds inner strength.
22 (39.3%)
Take only one and call it a reward.
16 (28.6%)
Take the allotted 2, because the boss is paying for them.
9 (16.1%)
Go ahead and sneak the extra one you know the secretary doesn't need as well.
4 (7.1%)
Frito Pie
5 (8.9%)

Total Members Voted: 55

pigture perfect

It's only once a week, so I'll treat myself to that glazed manna. Yum.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

H&D

Just make that your cheat day.  Or just tell people you are dirty bulking.
\\\"Camp Sather 2003\\\"

pigture perfect

I have to admit that I grabbed a 3rd one after lunch. Calling it dessert.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Hogfly

Like others said: cheat day.

I do IF, so I pretty much eat what I want when I'm eating, including donuts.

hog.goblin

My problem is I can't eat just one.  I prefer about 6.

Tripod1

Usually I stay away from those empty calories UNLESS it is Krispy Kream and even then those are only good if hot.

hawgrunner

twistitup

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

pigture perfect

I'm surprised no one has posted Uncle Si and Jase Robertson eating donuts.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.

Polecat

Gotta avoid donuts if you're watching your weight. JMHO
Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

Tai_Mai_Shu

If it's Shipley donuts then enjoy. Dunkin or Krispy Kreme I would skip.

DeltaBoy

My issue with Donuts is when I start I eat atleast 3 of them.

LAHogfan123

Yes, stay away from them things man.   One of my Doctors who weighed about 275 and all of 5-9 decided I needed to go on a diet, now I'm 6-1 and weigh 205, maybe a little over, but not by much.  I no longer drink cola's, done away with sweet tea, that took a lot, and no longer eat any type of candy bar, that was actually easy to give up.  I'm just now starting to work out some, first few days made me feel as though I died, but slowly I'm coming around.  I have a little bit of love handle, but don't know how to get rid of it, any suggestions.