Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Frank Haith and Kim English (trying to fight fans?)

Started by TrueBlue, December 04, 2016, 10:50:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

TrueBlue

Once a scumbag, always a scumbag.

Kim English (ex Missouri player for Haith and now assistant coach for Tulsa) was challenging fans to a fight after the UALR basketball game in Little Rock. He didn't like that they had loss and got into some shouting matches with several fans behind their bench. Matter of fact, Haith's whole coaching staff on the bench (except for Jim Platt - ex-Trojan HC) was seen cussing at fans and trying to get fans kicked out of the game the entire night.

Talking to some UALR reps, seems the Tulsa coaching staff started giving UALR problems the day before the game at the shoot around. They didn't like it that "THE [CENSORED]" of fans would be "so close" to their bench. Once the game started, they tried to place a row of temporary chairs between their bench and "THE [CENSORED]" of fans. They were quickly told they had to move by security staff and that "set them off" the rest of the game. They were out for blood from then on.

If a few thousand fans upset the Tulsa team and their coaching staff, wait until they have to play in an arena with 15 - 20,000 fans. 

Pure class - but I wouldn't expect any less from Haith or any of his followers.

TrueBlue

TrueBlue

Quote from: sevenof400 on December 04, 2016, 10:54:35 am
Row of fans
row of fans
That is weird.

The row of fans
the row of fans

"The row of fans"

I tried it all of those ways. Too hyper-sensitive.