Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

(Otis Kirk) Recruiting : North Carolina quarterback plans visit to Arkansas

Started by Tomhog™, December 15, 2006, 07:52:37 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomhog™

I was surprised to see his list of official visits.  He was only listed as a 1* on Scout.  Oregon, Michigan State, and Ohio State are on his list to visit.  He obviously won't be a commit to anyone until near Signing Day...

click here

Tony Sloprano

Quote from: Tomcat on December 15, 2006, 07:52:37 am

I was surprised to see his list of official visits.  He was only listed as a 1* on Scout.  Oregon, Michigan State, and Ohio State are on his list to visit.  He obviously won't be a commit to anyone until near Signing Day...

click here
A 1* rating only means that he hasn't been rated. The people that do the rankings haven't had a chance to sit down and look at his film, talk to others and do whatever else they do to come up with a players ranking.

Tomhog™

Quote from: Tony Sloprano on December 15, 2006, 09:50:49 am
Quote from: Tomcat on December 15, 2006, 07:52:37 am

click here
A 1* rating only means that he hasn't been rated. The people that do the rankings haven't had a chance to sit down and look at his film, talk to others and do whatever else they do to come up with a players ranking.

Yeah, that 's what I figured.  I'm just surprised he hasn't been rated this late in the year...

Dutch

Oregon and Ohio State are some fine schools to be interested in this prospect.