Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where in Wash DC to watch Georgia game?

Started by fmr389, September 13, 2010, 01:03:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

fmr389

Does anyone know the bar that Razorbacks watch football games at?

Hogberry Snortcake

September 13, 2010, 04:22:06 pm #1 Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 10:04:29 pm by jlstan
We have a bar, but you must be this tall to get in. 

Hogberry Snortcake

Hogs12

Quote from: jlstan on September 13, 2010, 04:22:53 pm
I too would like to know this...

I think Penn Quarter Sports Tavern is your best bet. Here is the website: http://www.dcsportstavern.com/ordereze/default.aspx . Enjoy everyone.

Hogberry Snortcake

You back from Chi-town, FMR389?  This is right across the street from the office.  I had no idea it was there.  It's this or Crystal City with the Jawga fans. 

Thanks, Hogs12. 

Hogs12

Quote from: jlstan on September 16, 2010, 07:14:39 pm
You back from Chi-town, FMR389?  This is right across the street from the office.  I had no idea it was there.  It's this or Crystal City with the Jawga fans. 

Thanks, Hogs12. 

You are very welcome jlstan. I work at Dulles Airport on Saturday's( volunteer but looking for full time job there or at DCA)  so I try to tape the games and just watch it when I get back home. Have fun guys. I am pretty sure the Penn Quarter is also a UGA place so I am sure there will be a bunch of UGA fans there. Where does everyone live? I am in Bethesda, MD with my parents.

Hogberry Snortcake

I'm in Alexandria.  FMR is somewhere in the VA. 

Hogberry Snortcake

Great call.  Four of us surrounded by GA fans.  I might've talked a little trash.  We had an excellent time.  WPS.

HOGFANAT37000FT

We watch the Hog games in Baltimore - Downtown at Della Rosas in Canton every game - Love to have you if you find yourself up this way!

Hogberry Snortcake

Will make it up there before the season's out.