Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dallas Area - Arkansas vs Miss St. - Any Takers?

Started by jameshogfan, January 07, 2009, 10:34:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jameshogfan

Any ideas?

It has to be a place with ESPN Full Court.  Does that place in Addison "Stadium Club Cafe" still do all Razorback games?

I wouldn't mind watching with other hog fans for once. 

I live in Coppell, but am open to going most anywhere in the DFW area.

Hawgvillain

I'd be up for it.  We probably have to call ahead and make sure somewhere has it...

jameshogfan

Quote from: Hawgvillain on January 08, 2009, 05:21:16 pm
I'd be up for it.  We probably have to call ahead and make sure somewhere has it...

Sweet.

I could take care of that.  Of course, there are tons of places (sports bars) in the area.  You have any favs?  The problem with the typical BWW and Hooters type places is that our game would probably end up on one of the corner 20" small TV's.

I will do some checking around for a good setup. Unless of course you already know of one.

Hawgvillain

I dunno.  I wish the alumni association would set something up.   At least for these premium night games...

Let me know if you find somewhere you want to go.

moose2544

I found this while searching around in the area too.  http://www.hogfan.com/   ... Looks like they are watching the game at a bar in Plano.

Table Rocker

jerseyville in plano usually has the games. they haven't the past couple games due to technical difficulties but humperdinks in richardson has been showing it. i'd suggest calling both, there will be hog fans there if the game is on, even if its not an official watch party.

UhOhioHog

I found this thread a bit late.  I would like to start getting together for some games. 

Table Rocker, you back in Dallas or still in NYC?

Table Rocker

back in dallas. i was at the OU watch party at humperdinks, really large turnout.

UhOhioHog

Good to hear about the turnout.  I should be available quite abit more after the next couple of months.  I look forward to some watch parties ASAP!

Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson

Stadium Cafe in Addison is out.  I am a regular there for Yankee games.  Owner told me why the Hogs fans no longer have it as a watch party location.  You would not want to know why they quit having us.

went to a couple at Jerseyville in Plano.  Turnout was good, but it was in my opinion very lame.  AND I DON'T MEAN THE BAR WAS LAME.

Let's make some waves.