Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Louisville

Started by Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson, November 29, 2014, 02:59:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson

So Bobby goes off pre-game and rightfully so if anyone saw it.

QB goes down. He was actually the backup from beginning of year.

Bring in RS freshman with 7 career passes and he throws for 380 yards and three TD's to win an actual rivalry game.

That's coaching knuckleheads!
Let's make some waves.

Atlhogfan1

Gave up 40 pts to a UK team that ended the season on a 6 game losing streak on their home field with a supposed top 10 defense. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Pulled(PP)pork

Quote from: Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson on November 29, 2014, 02:59:05 pm
So Bobby goes off pre-game and rightfully so if anyone saw it.

QB goes down. He was actually the backup from beginning of year.

Bring in RS freshman with 7 career passes and he throws for 380 yards and three TD's to win an actual rivalry game.

That's coaching knuckleheads!
against whom?  a team with a 5 game losing streak and he still allowed them to score 40 pts, dipshite

PP

HSVhogfan2

Quote from: Pulled(PP)pork on November 29, 2014, 03:19:01 pm
against whom?  a team with a 5 game losing streak and he still allowed them to score 40 pts, dipshite

PP

With the exception of a receiver a 40 year old RB,  and about 3 defensive players, Louisville is full of Players not good enough to get solid SEC offers. Steps up in competition and still gonna win 10 games. The guy is a major D-head, but anyone who knocks his coaching ability just makes themselves look stupid.
"The post you have just read was used with the express written consent of HSVHogfan2."

Veni Sancte Spiritus

Do you wish to rise? Begin by descending. You plan a tower that will pierce the clouds? Lay first the foundation of humility.

bigredone

He would be a great OC somewhere but he is not a headcoach. A HC takes responsibility for the whole team, not just offense.

Pulled(PP)pork

Quote from: HSVhogfan2 on November 29, 2014, 03:26:15 pm
With the exception of a receiver a 40 year old RB,  and about 3 defensive players, Louisville is full of Players not good enough to get solid SEC offers. Steps up in competition and still gonna win 10 games. The guy is a major D-head, but anyone who knocks his coaching ability just makes themselves look stupid.
say what?  has he beat a top 25 team this year?

PP

Quote from: HSVhogfan2 on November 29, 2014, 03:26:15 pm

Shhhhhh Bret could lose 12 to 17 straight with those guys.  He only needs 87 years to get his players in place!
Let's make some waves.

Pulled(PP)pork

Quote from: Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson on November 29, 2014, 03:35:52 pm
Let's see. His third string QB just won a rivalry game today.

Lmao

Seriously!  Some of you Bret tards need to figure it out!
the all powerful Kentucky!!

some one give that kid the heisman

PP

Quote from: Pulled(PP)pork on November 29, 2014, 03:37:53 pm
the all powerful Kentucky!!

some one give that kid the heisman

PP

That all powerful Mizzou!
Let's make some waves.

Pulled(PP)pork

Quote from: Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson on November 29, 2014, 03:39:04 pm
That all powerful Mizzou!
winner of the East SEC two yrs in a row, yeah, that Mizzou
lest we forget 10-2, what was boobies record again in that tough ol' ACC?

PP

Pulled(PP)pork

Quote from: HSVhogfan2 on November 29, 2014, 03:40:41 pm
kinda fitting for you to interject homosexuality into the argument.
as much as it is for you not to back up your statements with the full truth

PP

HSVhogfan2

Quote from: Pulled(PP)pork on November 29, 2014, 03:42:31 pm
as much as it is for you not to back up your statements with the full truth

PP

LOL. Okay, Dyer isn't but 25, I exagerated for the sake of humor. So please tell me, Mr Football Expert, what else of my original post isn't true?
"The post you have just read was used with the express written consent of HSVHogfan2."

Veni Sancte Spiritus

Do you wish to rise? Begin by descending. You plan a tower that will pierce the clouds? Lay first the foundation of humility.

Pulled(PP)pork

Quote from: HSVhogfan2 on November 29, 2014, 03:45:15 pm
LOL. Okay, Dyer isn't but 25, I exagerated for the sake of humor. So please tell me, Mr Football Expert, what else of my original post isn't true?
so, you know the full offer lists of all those defensive players?  and what competition did he step up in?  again, has he beaten a top 25 team this year?

PP

HSVhogfan2

Quote from: Pulled(PP)pork on November 29, 2014, 03:50:53 pm
so, you know the full offer lists of all those defensive players?  and what competition did he step up in?  again, has he beaten a top 25 team this year?

PP

So the ACC is not better in football than the Big East? LOL. Come on Mr Football Expert, even you gotta give me that. Louisvillle hasn't beaten anyone currently in the top 25. BTW, if Ole Miss loses today, how may top 25 teams will AR have beaten? I'll hang up and listen.

Veni Sancte Spiritus

Pulled(PP)pork

Quote from: HSVhogfan2 on November 29, 2014, 04:15:35 pm
So the ACC is not better in football than the Big East? LOL. Come on Mr Football Expert, even you gotta give me that. Louisvillle hasn't beaten anyone currently in the top 25. BTW, if Ole Miss loses today, how may top 25 teams will AR have beaten? I'll hang up and listen.
When did Boobie coach in the Big East?  We beat current top 20 and top 10 teams this year, so who gives a damn where they end up.

PP

HSVhogfan2

November 29, 2014, 04:48:19 pm #15 Last Edit: November 29, 2014, 05:04:25 pm by HSVhogfan2
Quote from: Pulled(PP)pork on November 29, 2014, 04:39:19 pm
When did Boobie coach in the Big East?  We beat current top 20 and top 10 teams this year, so who gives a damn where they end up.

pp

LOL. Come on Mr Football expert, you can do better than that. You do realize that Petrino took over a big east roster? And I guess by your own argument Lousiville beat ND, which once upon a time was a top ten team.

Veni Sancte Spiritus

Pulled(PP)pork

Spikes

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on November 29, 2014, 03:00:54 pm
Gave up 40 pts to a UK team that ended the season on a 6 game losing streak on their home field with a supposed top 10 defense. 

They did give up 40 pts, but the D only gave up 26, fumble return for TD, Int return for a TD.  Wish we won 9 games and possibly playing in the Orange Bowl..
You only have one life, so you better enjoy it!

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: Spikes on November 29, 2014, 05:49:30 pm
They did give up 40 pts, but the D only gave up 26, fumble return for TD, Int return for a TD.  Wish we won 9 games and possibly playing in the Orange Bowl..

Poor offensive execution contributed. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Spikes

Right!! Like if the hogs would have scored 26 pts yeterday, would it have been poor execution..

Spikes

Quote from: HSVhogfan2 on November 29, 2014, 04:48:19 pm
LOL. Come on Mr Football expert, you can do better than that. You do realize that Petrino took over a big east roster? And I guess by your own argument Lousiville beat ND, which once upon a time was a top ten team.

So was LSU and Ole Miss.. You play the games on your schld.. Plus winning road games can make you a 9 win team vs a 6 win team

Quote from: Pulled(PP)pork on November 29, 2014, 03:41:31 pm

PP

Lol sec east?
Let's make some waves.

Quote from: Pulled(PP)pork on November 29, 2014, 03:41:31 pm

PP

What's Bret's record in the SEC? I will hang up and listen.
Let's make some waves.

Dr. Starcs

^^^^^

would you settle for log off and quit typing?

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on November 29, 2014, 09:02:24 pm
^^^^^

would you settle for log off and quit typing?

^^ would you?
Let's make some waves.