Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Giants

Started by holeinthewall, November 26, 2014, 04:24:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

holeinthewall

Has any front office done a worse job of keeping talent. Look at the roster turnover of the last few years in guys that didn't get resigned after their rookie contracts. At the same time Eli is still there and Coughling is still there.  They are hurting at RB bad because they refuse to sign a top FA or use a 1st round draft pick on one.

Back to Eli. I have never seen a QB of his supposed talent make incredible throws for a half and then look like a HS QB 5  minutes later. Then he sits there with that look on his face like a dog that farts and then looks at his ass like was that me that did that.

I would say its time to trade ELi but who the hell would give anything for him except maybe the Jags . And that would be a fitting place for Eli to end his career playing front of no one.

pigture perfect

I would like to see DMac go there.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"