So- Hall
Garland
Gafford
Osahuobien
Fr- Joe
Sills
Henderson
Embery

With that said when you add Hill on the 2019-2020 team with no seniors next year you could be looking at the best Arkansas team in a LONG time.

My bad for posting this, just way to excited.
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Little Lady Back

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on September 18, 2017, 09:43:50 am
Sr- none
Jr- Bailey
Jones
Harris
So- Hall
Garland
Gafford
Osahuobien
Fr- Joe
Sills
Henderson
Embery

With that said when you add Hill on the 2019-2020 team with no seniors next year you could be looking at the best Arkansas team in a LONG time.

I'm excited too, Banner. WooPig!
#NolanRichardsonCourt

mhuff

September 18, 2017, 10:26:22 am #2 Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 08:09:56 pm by mhuff
 ;)Pretty soon at the rate we are recruiting we will be like Ky.  We will have 13 freshmen each year all one and dones. Each year we will just reload.  ;)

The_Iceman

Jalen Harris will be a RS Sophomore in 2018-2019.

Razorod

It would be huge to get Gafford to stay through his junior year and be on the 19-20 roster.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

Little Lady Back

Quote from: mhuff on September 18, 2017, 10:26:22 am
;)Pretty soon at the rate we are recruiting we will be like Ky.  We will have 13 freshmen each year all one and domes. Each year we will just reload.  ;)

Promise, mhuff?!  ;)
#NolanRichardsonCourt

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

FineAsSwine

Save some Kool-Aid for me! I love the red Kool-Aid, it's the best. Honestly though, that team looks pretty young on paper and adding a lot of inexperienced players. Still should be a fun team to watch.
Hogs up! Covid down!

azhog10

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on September 18, 2017, 09:43:50 am
Sr- none
Jr- Bailey
Jones
Harris
So- Hall
Garland
Gafford
Osahuobien
Fr- Joe
Sills
Henderson
Embery

If Hill plays both, would he occupy a football scholly? Could be a way for us to sneak him in and use a scholly elsewhere.

King Kong

Quote from: azhog10 on September 18, 2017, 02:06:55 pm
If Hill plays both, would he occupy a football scholly? Could be a way for us to sneak him in and use a scholly elsewhere.

If he plays a down of football in a game he must be on a FB scholarship is my understanding. Or no scholarship at all.

The rule was put into place to keep football driven teams from hiding football players on the bench of other sports to get around the 85 scholarship limit

The_Iceman

The obvious defect in that roster is the PF/C spot. But that should be fixed here soon.

BannerMountainMan

Welp we got our combo 2-3-4 Guard in Phillips and all we now is Chaney and our Powerhouse is all there.

redleg

Anderson needs to add another big man to the 2018 class. Having Gafford alone in the middle is a recipe for disaster versus teams with lots of size, like UK usually has. Henderson is 6'9", but he's a bean pole. Are there any true centers in the Moses Kingsley or Trey Thompson mold that might consider the Hogs?
If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.

Pinto

Quote from: redleg on October 09, 2017, 09:50:07 am
Anderson needs to add another big man to the 2018 class. Having Gafford alone in the middle is a recipe for disaster versus teams with lots of size, like UK usually has. Henderson is 6'9", but he's a bean pole. Are there any true centers in the Moses Kingsley or Trey Thompson mold that might consider the Hogs?

A "true center" is overrated in our system. Ethan will probably grow to be around 6'10" and with his athleticism he could possibly hold down the paint. Just need him to get in dawg mode mentally. I really would like to go get Javon Franklin out of JUCO in '19 but I don't think the numbers will work...

azhog10

Quote from: Pinto on October 09, 2017, 09:57:30 am
A "true center" is overrated in our system. Ethan will probably grow to be around 6'10" and with his athleticism he could possibly hold down the paint. Just need him to get in dawg mode mentally. I really would like to go get Javon Franklin out of JUCO in '19 but I don't think the numbers will work...
Unless gabe is getting a lot of PT, I would take Franklin over Gabe. Not saying to kick the kid to curb but if he decides to transfer out due to playing time then I say go get Franklin.

FineAsSwine

Quote from: azhog10 on October 09, 2017, 10:34:50 am
Unless gabe is getting a lot of PT, I would take Franklin over Gabe. Not saying to kick the kid to curb but if he decides to transfer out due to playing time then I say go get Franklin.

But what about Tim Ceasar in 2019 or the Ramsey kid? I like both of them. These numbers are becoming critical. We are going to lose some good talent just because we don't have room.
Hogs up! Covid down!

azhog10

Quote from: FineAsSwine on October 09, 2017, 10:41:46 am
But what about Tim Ceasar in 2019 or the Ramsey kid? I like both of them. These numbers are becoming critical. We are going to lose some good talent just because we don't have room.
Absolutely. It's a good problem to have nonethless. My hopes is we just have guys that want to move on. Its realistic to think that guys in the 2018 class, possibly two of them may move on by the time the '19 class is here. It's possible one of the kids that are freshman move on. That opens up 3 for the '19 class which I think would be ideal.

FineAsSwine

Quote from: azhog10 on October 09, 2017, 11:01:28 am
Absolutely. It's a good problem to have nonethless. My hopes is we just have guys that want to move on. Its realistic to think that guys in the 2018 class, possibly two of them may move on by the time the '19 class is here. It's possible one of the kids that are freshman move on. That opens up 3 for the '19 class which I think would be ideal.

Would love to have Franklin, Ceasar and Ramsey in 2019 and I hope those "ideal" circumstances you mentioned come into being.

Hate to see anyone leave once they become a Hog. But if they are at the bottom of the depth chart, most kids want to play and will transfer for that opportunity.
Hogs up! Covid down!

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: FineAsSwine on October 09, 2017, 12:55:19 pm
Would love to have Franklin, Ceasar and Ramsey in 2019 and I hope those "ideal" circumstances you mentioned come into being.

Hate to see anyone leave once they become a Hog. But if they are at the bottom of the depth chart, most kids want to play and will transfer for that opportunity.
I don't know man this ain't like in the past where Arkansas will barely make the tourney and kids will wanna transfer out, this will be a team that has a chance for everything and most kids would love a ring 🤑