Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dustin thomas dismissed from team

Started by Karma, March 05, 2018, 03:21:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jst01

#1 STUNNA

a0ashle

Dang, he was a real role player on this team.

hawg1221

Dismissed in your senior year after the regular season is over?  That's weird timing.

SportsBall21

I always thought he was under rated and under utilized, hurts to see this

Hawg Red

Good lord. Couldn't last 2-4 more games?

hogsanity

Quote from: hawg1221 on March 05, 2018, 03:24:14 pm
Dismissed in your senior year after the regular season is over?  That's weird timing.

Unless you've been repeatedly warned about something and keep doing it maybe?
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

rhames

Quote from: hawg1221 on March 05, 2018, 03:24:14 pm

Must be bad.
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

NoogaHog

Quote from: rhames on March 05, 2018, 03:28:24 pm

Must be bad.

May not have been horrible, but he was already on double secret probation after the funny money thing. But what may have been a small half to one game suspension for someone else resulted in dismissal for him because he had used his chances up.

I don't know anything, I'm just speculating.
Слава Богу - Slava Bogu - "Glory to God"

rhames

Quote from: NoogaHog on March 05, 2018, 03:34:08 pm
May not have been horrible, but he was already on double secret probation after the funny money thing. But what may have been a small half to one game suspension for someone else resulted in dismissal for him because he had used his chances up.

I don't know anything, I'm just speculating.

Possibly but I bet it is something severe.

That was almost 3 years ago.
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

Applebottomjeans

Quote from: NoogaHog on March 05, 2018, 03:34:08 pm
he was already on double secret probation after the funny money thing.

I must have missed this. What are you referring to?

Edit: I did some searching and found this

redleg

What. an. idiot!  >:(
Whatever it was, it seems like it might be selfish on his part. No apparent regard for the team. Arkansas will miss his size inside.
If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.

popcornhog

Quote from: Karma on March 05, 2018, 03:21:16 pm
Per twitter. Don't know why.

Man, he brings energy and size and has really been hitting the mid range jumper lately.

He's a nice piece but I don't think this necessarily details us. We're just gonna need some more of the rotation guys to step up. Hopefully Bailey can fit this role.
WPS

redleg

Arkansas won't win or lose because Dustin Thomas isn't on the team. He was a part-time starter with a big body. That's really all the Hogs will miss, which I said before. But Arkansas winning the SEC Tourney, or how far they go in the NCAAs won't be hindered because Thomas is gone.
If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.

AirWarren

Quote from: redleg on March 05, 2018, 03:43:08 pm
What. an. idiot!  >:(
Whatever it was, it seems like it might be selfish on his part. No apparent regard for the team. Arkansas will miss his size inside.

Bingo.

Pancetta

That hurts. He's been contributing some points lately, he uses at least a couple of his fouls on drives to the hoop that now Gafford will probably try to block and may foul on.  He's good for 4-8 rebounds depending on how many minutes he plays due to fouls and at least half of them seem to be offensive rebounds. 
Jump Ball / Re: Time to hit the panic button?
January 06, 2022, 05:32:59 pm
Nah. Every single transfer can score. The shots will come once the pecking order gets sorted out.
Pancetta

5ACentral

Quote from: Pancetta on March 05, 2018, 04:27:59 pm
That hurts. He's been contributing some points lately, he uses at least a couple of his fouls on drives to the hoop that now Gafford will probably try to block and may foul on.  He's good for 4-8 rebounds depending on how many minutes he plays due to fouls and at least half of them seem to be offensive rebounds.
One very selfish person and who knows where he will be or what kind of work he will find during the next year. Maybe he just wanders around and someone else now gives him room and board and spending money, etc etc.  Could be he will be running with the wrong people instead of his "nice team members".  He let the team down, so they must have no sympathy for him. So be it!!

rude1

Dude has been in and out of doghouse all season. You just had to feel something wasn't quite right off the court when he had registered a couple of dnp coaches decision.

phadedhawg

Porked Tongue

Just can't go long without lighting up.

Problem with it throughout his brief stay here.

Shame him for not holding off 20+ days so he can finish his career.

HognitiveDissonance

247Hog

If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

HognitiveDissonance

code red

Quote from: redleg on March 05, 2018, 03:53:59 pm
Arkansas won't win or lose because Dustin Thomas isn't on the team. He was a part-time starter with a big body. That's really all the Hogs will miss, which I said before. But Arkansas winning the SEC Tourney, or how far they go in the NCAAs won't be hindered because Thomas is gone.
Right?
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

raz1965

Next man up, a little bit more from cook, bailey, hall, and Thompson should fill the gap. Wish Dustin well, he contributed to some good Razorbacks wins.