Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

We must UNITE behind the Hogs!

Started by Sir Hog Alot, December 05, 2017, 05:51:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Hog Alot

The dysfunction and animosity towards the new coach and toward each other on this message board is exactly why Arkansas can not have nice things. We have a long history of such behavior.  Why would anyone ever want to coach at a University like ours or for a fan base that is a ridiculous as ours.  The fans, the athletic administration, the GOBN, the BOT are all complicit in creating an environment that keeps top tier coaches away. We are not a laughing stock for hiring Chad Morris. He is actually highly regarded.  The firing of a nationally respected AD followed quickly by the firing of a respected coach and decent man followed by the  Gus goose chase made us look desperate and totally clueless as a program. 

We have two choices. Unite and support the new coach, AD, and University or continue down the path of dysfunction that has led us to our current state of dissatisfaction. Anyone who thinks we can protest our way out of this hire is foolish.

It is time to come together and call the Hogs.

LawyerHog50

Gotta unite behind a team you can be proud of.

How about them wolves!
"The definition of swagger, in my opinion, is you have to have that arrogance, that confidence that you are the best out there at all times." Keyshawn Johnson

JOKERHOG

Quote from: Sir Hog Alot on December 05, 2017, 05:51:20 pm
The dysfunction and animosity towards the new coach and toward each other on this message board is exactly why Arkansas can not have nice things. We have a long history of such behavior.  Why would anyone ever want to coach at a University like ours or for a fan base that is a ridiculous as ours.  The fans, the athletic administration, the GOBN, the BOT are all complicit in creating an environment that keeps top tier coaches away. We are not a laughing stock for hiring Chad Morris. He is actually highly regarded.  The firing of a nationally respected AD followed quickly by the firing of a respected coach and decent man followed by the  Gus goose chase made us look desperate and totally clueless as a program. 

We have two choices. Unite and support the new coach, AD, and University or continue down the path of dysfunction that has led us to our current state of dissatisfaction. Anyone who thinks we can protest our way out of this hire is foolish.

It is time to come together and call the Hogs.

I am with you except the part about firing a respected coach.  THe BB hire was trash from day one.  This hire, however, is much better...
BRINGING BALANCE AND PERSPECTIVE TO HOGVILLE

"You're too damn illiterate to have a college education.  And I'm serious"  - Hawgar the Horrible 1/19/2017

5 most hated: 1Auburn 2Auburn 3Auburn 4A&M 5OU

Tusks

sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

Wildhog

He has to hire an elite DC.  Has to.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Hogsfan1981

East TN HAWG

In order to be united, the PTB needs to listen to the fans.  They stuck their middle finger at the majority of the fan base.  Some will simply comply, but there are multiple fans that will fight.     

This is HDN part II.  Its not going to end well.  Last time, the entire house was cleaned.  I'm afraid its going to get ugly in a hurry. 

The only way they can save it and unite the fan base is to back the brinks truck up at Venables place. 

Sir Hog Alot

Quote from: East TN HAWG on December 05, 2017, 05:59:18 pm
In order to be united, the PTB needs to listen to the fans.  They stuck their middle finger at the majority of the fan base.  Some will simply comply, but there are multiple fans that will fight.     

This is HDN part II.  Its not going to end well.  Last time, the entire house was cleaned.  I'm afraid its going to get ugly in a hurry. 

The only way they can save it and unite the fan base is to back the brinks truck up at Venables place.

Bringing in Venables would calm the storm for sure. The only reason we even have a chance at this is because Morris was an excellent OC at Clemson with Venables. Time to unite.

Roaringboar

Screw the Hogs........I'll always be a Omahog, but I will not pull for this team as long as Morris is at the reigns.....he's not our head coach guys......he's nothing but a sell-out puppet for the corporate big-shots......
Let's all get aboard the LANE TRAIN BABY!!!! CHOOO-CHOOO!!!

Sir Hog Alot

Quote from: Roaringboar on December 05, 2017, 06:11:19 pm
Screw the Hogs........I'll always be a Omahog, but I will not pull for this team as long as Morris is at the reigns.....he's not our head coach guys......he's nothing but a sell-out puppet for the corporate big-shots......

Don't let go of the rope! :)

East TN HAWG

Quote from: Sir Hog Alot on December 05, 2017, 06:07:58 pm
Bringing in Venables would calm the storm for sure. The only reason we even have a chance at this is because Morris was an excellent OC at Clemson with Venables. Time to unite.
I admit the only reason CBV would consider us is Morris.  We've just went through this with Gus.  Now were going through it again with CBV.  If we offered him 2.5M, it means we are serious.  That's crazy money, but I think Clemson will just match it.  When you win, you can afford more than when your losing. 

Razoryak

Quote from: LawyerHog50 on December 05, 2017, 05:52:14 pm
Gotta unite behind a team you can be proud of.

How about them wolves!

SMU destroyed them sooooo...
Woo Pig

Hawginj

Razoryak

Woo Pig

Hogsfan1981

Razoryak

Quote from: Hogsfan1981 on December 05, 2017, 06:17:55 pm
Who did that Memphis game go?

Memphis is a top 20 team and loaded with Srs .... They put up a good fight for a bit until they pulled away. Hung 45 on them and scored 36 on TCU at their house. SMU is/was on the rise, no arguing that.
Woo Pig

Dannyluvssonic

CountryHam

Dear Lord baby Jesus, lyin' there in your ghost manger, just lookin' at your Baby Einstein developmental videos, learnin' 'bout shapes and colors. I would like to thank you for bringin' me and my fellow hog fans a new coach, and also helping my fellow hog fans to no longer sound like retarded gang-bangers.

TheEnemy

What point is a message board if poster can't express their opinions both positive and negative?

ipigsooie

Count me among those that were the most adamant about not wanting Morris. Well, he is here. He was not at all who I wanted. But now he is one of us. Go back and read any of my posts and you'll know how I felt. We are all razorbacks and we bleed razorback red. Now it's time to unite in support. I will give him my full support until it's proven that he can't do the job. I love my hogs and I can't wait until next season to call the hogs in amongst a packed house at DWR.  I'm ready for a renewed spirit.  We have a new coach, new players and a chance to start anew. I'm praying that Morris is the right hire and I am also praying that we as a community give him a fair shake. Like him or not, he is a Razorback now and I give this guy my full support. Love my hogs and I love our community,  negativity and all. Last but not least. #WPS

Sivad

BOT could have done a plateload more to help unify the fan base.
This ridiculous and massively underwhelming hire has killed any chance of that.

JONAS

Quote from: Sivad on December 05, 2017, 06:27:41 pm
BOT could have done a plateload more to help unify the fan base.
This ridiculous and massively underwhelming hire has killed any chance of that.

Thank Jerry Jones. 

Roaringboar

Quote from: Razoryak on December 05, 2017, 06:19:53 pm
Memphis is a top 20 team and loaded with Srs .... They put up a good fight for a bit until they pulled away. Hung 45 on them and scored 36 on TCU at their house. SMU is/was on the rise, no arguing that.

Ohhhhh.....7 game win season means they were on the rise.....I see......we really screwed up then because the last three years we've had 7 win seasons and we just got rid of our coach.....didn't anyone tell the BOT that Bret's team was on the rise........SMU did not beat Memphis....they did NOT beat TCU......THEY WERE IN THE AAC's LESSER DIVISION!!!!! Read up on your stats and stop trying to pad them.....nothing supports this hire unless he gets Venables and an amazing OC, or possibly keeps Dan Enos.....Enos and Venables might get me to change my mind, but that WON'T HAPPEN!!!!!
Let's all get aboard the LANE TRAIN BABY!!!! CHOOO-CHOOO!!!

Cave City Joe

"When you're part of a team, you stand up for your teammates. Your loyalty is to them. You protect them through good and bad, because they'd do the same for you."  <br />Yogi Berra