Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jalen Cobb considering AState

Started by TrueBlue, January 16, 2012, 08:18:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Ray Piggers

Cheifsfan changed his tune quick. Gus must have lit a fire under his a$$ or something. Used to claim being an astate/ hog fan under his non Gus avatar.  Loud n proud now lol.
I'm basically Darkwing Duck

Porkahontas

Quote from: booogaga on January 16, 2012, 12:38:38 pm
Ding Ding Ding. Plus as a posted before, anyone who goes to A-State because of Gus is silly because the dude will be gone as soon as a better opportunity comes up.

We heard the same thing said about Bobby Petrino, ya know...

I do think Gus leaves before this class he signs this year graduates. He'll do well at ASU.

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: Seminole Indian on January 16, 2012, 03:09:21 pm
Hopefully, it will be for a long time.

Yea. I hope they don't fire him or he isn't caught until at least his third year.
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

chiefsfan

Quote from: HoggyCat on January 16, 2012, 05:55:50 pm
Why do a lot of the ones that HATE (not dislike) Arkansas beg us to buy tickets? That's what pisses me off, especially when some of those don't go themselves. They say I can be fans of both teams..

It goes both ways....................

Any person who claims to hate the razorbacks but is begging their fanbase to buy tickets needs their head examined.

We're more concerned with getting our own fans to show up then trying to poach tickets to razorback fans.   Though we certainly appreciate any razorback fans who choose to go.
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

chiefsfan

Quote from: DahawgsN07 on January 16, 2012, 08:02:00 pm
Cheifsfan changed his tune quick. Gus must have lit a fire under his a$$ or something. Used to claim being an astate/ hog fan under his non Gus avatar.  Loud n proud now lol.

chiefsfan has been changing his tune for about 5 years now...he just failed to update his profile for some reason.  You will notice it still said "Indians" 
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

BoynamedWooPigSooie

Quote from: bigdaddyhawg on January 16, 2012, 09:46:58 am
Say what you will about Gus, but don't lump him in with that mongoloid.

That statement has plenty of merit.  Gus is peepa heppin v. 2.0
Hogville's resident uniform designer.

Seminole Indian

Quote from: razorback44 on January 16, 2012, 10:08:01 am
Not sure why everyone is pissed at Gus. The article states that State hasn't even contacted him. Its just Jalen saying he would be interested if they did call.
Because it he a great coach/recruiter who had gall to predict success for another school  in Arkansas, other than the Razorbacks.

This is a state noted for being at or near the bottom of everything, and the Razorbacks are the one thing that the people have been able to point to with pride. The Razorbacks are the 'opium for the masses' in this poor little state.

"In truth, knowledge is a great and very useful quality; those who despise it give evidence enough of their stupidity. Yet I do not set its value at that extreme measure that some attribute to it." - Michel de Montaigne

Cresthog

This whole Gus thing is going to play out extremely interesting.

redswarmrising

Last summer my nephew went to the razorback football camp along with one of his highschool teammates.as they were coming out of their room heading to drills,his friend mentioned A-State.i guess one of the position coaches was in the hallway and asked "what did you say about arkansas state?".his friend replied "uhh they suck" and the coach replied "damn right they do!" haha

bigdaddyhawg

January 17, 2012, 07:49:49 am #59 Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 08:12:40 am by bigdaddyhawg
Quote from: Seminole Indian on January 17, 2012, 06:16:52 am
Because it he a great coach/recruiter who had gall to predict success for another school  in Arkansas, other than the Razorbacks.

This is a state noted for being at or near the bottom of everything, and the Razorbacks are the one thing that the people have been able to point to with pride. The Razorbacks are the 'opium for the masses' in this poor little state.

Aren't you proud to be an Arkansan?

Or maybe you aren't an Arkansan, and in that case you should NOT be talking out your rear.
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

Ray Piggers

Quote from: chiefsfan on January 16, 2012, 11:46:29 pm
chiefsfan has been changing his tune for about 5 years now...he just failed to update his profile for some reason.  You will notice it still said "Indians" 

Just chose now as the time to dive in? I did notice it said Indians, hence the "astate/hog fan" comment. Seems a bit more one sided now. 
I'm basically Darkwing Duck