Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Why Not a Bowl in Little Rock?

Started by NaturalStateReb, January 05, 2012, 01:58:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: Catfish John on January 06, 2012, 11:06:29 am
Yep.  The well is dry.  I just had to get in a shot about that stupid flocking trolley.  Fatwah on the Trolley!

When I worked in the old TCB building in NLR, I think I rode it the first day it ran just to say I did.  Never set foot on it again. 
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

Blue35

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on January 06, 2012, 11:03:50 amI think you peaked with the gay weatherman scandal bowl yesterday.
We also have gay construction companies, gay roofers, gay carpet cleaners, gay interior decorators, gay auto detailers, gay lawyers. The Little Rock gay community is voluminous with a powerful network.

Catfish John

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on January 06, 2012, 11:07:52 am
When I worked in the old TCB building in NLR, I think I rode it the first day it ran just to say I did.  Never set foot on it again.

It runs around empty, all day every day.  Except when the driver stops and gets out to stand on the sidewalk and smoke...all the while stopping traffic.  Really.  this actually happens.
I went to something called brunch, at which a piece of fried chicken became soaked in egg yolk.  My life will never be the same.

Blue35

Quote from: Catfish John on January 06, 2012, 11:17:48 am
It runs around empty, all day every day.  Except when the driver stops and gets out to stand on the sidewalk and smoke...all the while stopping traffic.  Really.  this actually happens.
Wait until they shut down that useless operation and there is a bond issue to pull up the rails and fix the streets.

Catfish John

Quote from: Blue35 on January 06, 2012, 11:24:05 am
Wait until they shut down that useless operation and there is a bond issue to pull up the rails and fix the streets.

When that occurs, I will propose that we set giant statues of Hogs, Bill Clinton, and Johnny Cash in motion on those tracks. Running a constant circuit.
That would be a bigger tourist draw than the trolley ever will be.

"Look honey, downtown Little Rock is like a life-sized animatronic village."
I went to something called brunch, at which a piece of fried chicken became soaked in egg yolk.  My life will never be the same.

PonderinHog

Quote from: Catfish John on January 06, 2012, 11:37:15 am
When that occurs, I will propose that we set giant statues of Hogs, Bill Clinton, and Johnny Cash in motion on those tracks. Running a constant circuit.
That would be a bigger tourist draw than the trolley ever will be.

"Look honey, downtown Little Rock is like a life-sized animatronic village."
Make it a kiddie ride!  The damn thing might get some passengers.

NaturalStateReb

Quote from: PonderinHog on January 06, 2012, 11:39:33 am
Make it a kiddie ride!  The damn thing might get some passengers.

They'd actually get some riders if they'd extend it to the airport.
"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

BartIV

The Waste Management Station (WMS) Toilet Bowl