Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yet again........

Started by RacinRazorback, January 11, 2017, 07:37:14 am

Previous topic - Next topic

RacinRazorback

It baffles me why we continue to get beat fundamentally game after game. When is the coaching staff going to figure out lack of rebounding and poor defense kills us everytime? We cannot stop driblle penetration, their guards done whatever they wanted all night long and we had no answer for them. I wish I didn't care and would quit watching Hog sports in general, the disappointment can be unbearable! We can't even beat a bad eam at BWA anymore! :puke:

Lanny

Defense has always been poor under Anderson.  If Arkansas doesn't shoot lights out, they lose
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

cardsNhogs

Quote from: RacinRazorback on January 11, 2017, 07:37:14 am
It baffles me why we continue to get beat fundamentally game after game. When is the coaching staff going to figure out lack of rebounding and poor defense kills us everytime? We cannot stop driblle penetration, their guards done whatever they wanted all night long and we had no answer for them. I wish I didn't care and would quit watching Hog sports in general, the disappointment can be unbearable! We can't even beat a bad eam at BWA anymore! :puke:
This coaching staff won't figure it out. solution is new coaching staff.

hogsanity

The players change but the problems are the same. Only constant is the coach.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

TheRazorbackGuy

Quote from: Lanny on January 11, 2017, 07:48:44 am
Defense has always been poor under Anderson.  If Arkansas doesn't shoot lights out, they lose

It's time for a change. Need someone with more organized play.

The_Iceman