Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My apathy wins

Started by Hooter, January 10, 2017, 10:31:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hooter

I am sorry to say that I am done until change comes.  I just don't have the strength to continue to watch what I have been for the past few years.  I really don't think it matters who we recruit if you don't DEMAND basics like defense, rebounding, and movement on offense.  Enjoy if you can, but I just can't anymore.  Good kids.....bad coaching.

BroyledNutts

Don't just tell us ... Tell Jeff.

Hooter

When those empty seats exceed the filled ones he will get the message.

ArkansasI

Quote from: Hooter on January 10, 2017, 10:32:59 pm
When those empty seats exceed the filled ones he will get the message.
We're there.

Dropkick

Apathetic here too, moving forward.

hobhog

Quote from: BroyledNutts on January 10, 2017, 10:31:52 pm
Don't just tell us ... Tell Jeff.

Time to start posting his email address daily....

Sho Nuff

Jeff won't fire anyone unless they lie to him publicly.  For the record, firing Petrino was the right thing to do.  You can't keep a guy who lied to his boss in front of the entire country.  Anyway, I think we have to get used to the fact that Long is a big part of the deterioration of Razorback sports.

hog.goblin

Quote from: Hooter on January 10, 2017, 10:31:17 pm
I am sorry to say that I am done until change comes.  I just don't have the strength to continue to watch what I have been for the past few years.  I really don't think it matters who we recruit if you don't DEMAND basics like defense, rebounding, and movement on offense.  Enjoy if you can, but I just can't anymore.  Good kids.....bad coaching.

This

lynbug

Quote from: Hooter on January 10, 2017, 10:31:17 pm
This.  Find something to enjoy about this type of basketball because it ain't changing any time soon.

hog.goblin

I don't care enough anymore to be apathetic

hawgmasta

Quote from: hog.goblin on January 10, 2017, 10:55:10 pm
I don't care enough anymore to be apathetic

How the mighty have fallen. I wish I could say tonight pissed me off; but it's more like ehhh.

Wild Bill Hog

Well you can always get a seat I guess.

regi

I have to agree. Maybe it is because I am alm0st 50 and know how good things can be, but at this point, just do not care anymore. This team can't defend well enough in the half court, to even think about trapping and creating turnovers, and we just played our 16th game. Between Bert's Big10 recruiting and Mike's inability to get his teams to play hard, defend or care, apathy is all that is left.

hawgmasta

Quote from: regi on January 10, 2017, 11:01:50 pm
I have to agree. Maybe it is because I am alm0st 50 and know how good things can be, but at this point, just do not care anymore. This team can't defend well enough in the half court, to even think about trapping and creating turnovers, and we just played our 16th game. Between Bret's Big10 recruiting and Mike's inability to get his teams to play hard, defend or care, apathy is all that is left.

Baseball and track. . .

BroyledNutts

Quote from: regi on January 10, 2017, 11:01:50 pm
I have to agree. Maybe it is because I am alm0st 50 and know how good things can be, but at this point, just do not care anymore. This team can't defend well enough in the half court, to even think about trapping and creating turnovers, and we just played our 16th game. Between Bret's Big10 recruiting and Mike's inability to get his teams to play hard, defend or care, apathy is all that is left.

If Baseball sucks this year I may just throw an extension cord over the reading lamp and jump off the arm of the couch.