Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks vs Mississippi State

Started by Razorbacks#1, January 10, 2017, 07:28:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Sivad

HogFansReunited

Quote from: HawgHeadCheese on January 10, 2017, 09:01:52 pm
Dusty Hannahs needs to sit. If his offense isnt going he has no business on the court.

He can't hit a shot lately and he is a liability on defense so not sure why he is even playing.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Member #3568

hogman99

Quote from: TheSportsGuy on January 10, 2017, 08:55:14 pm
Notice the announcers say that we don't block out, don't know who we switch with on defense, n stand around on offense.  They seem surprised like we just haven't shown up for the game....  sadly they don't realize it's the way this team plays every game.  I'm tired of watching bad basketball.  Even if we win, it looks ugly.  I just can't understand how it's so hard to teach basic fundamentals. Beyond frustrating

Oh they realize it and are tired of watching it. They finally are letting everyone else know.

realistichog

I' almost to the point of rooting for other team so we can get rid of our no coaching hack.

sickboy

Dusty Hannahs needs to sit. If his offense isnt going he has no business on the court.

I don't understand why we don't play to his strengths. Why on earth we don't collapse the defense with Barford, Macon or Beard and then iso Hannahs for open threes is beyond me. I can respect that Hannahs has worked on his cutting game... and he's not terrible at that cutting lob runner... but his life should be at the perimeter making threes.

Trystran

Same ****, different day. No rebounding, perimeter defense, or half-court offense. Softest big men to ever play (for the love of god why can't Kingsley get more than 2 inches off the ground on offense!?).

This is lazy basketball. Fast doesn't mean hardworking. Barford seems like the only one that plays with guts on this entire squad.

arkfan81

Quote from: sickboy on January 10, 2017, 09:04:42 pm
I don't understand why we don't play to his strengths. Why on earth we don't collapse the defense with Barford, Macon or Beard and then iso Hannahs for open threes is beyond me. I can respect that Hannahs has worked on his cutting game... and he's not terrible at that cutting lob runner... but his life should be at the perimeter making threes.

Oh, your talking about running an offense
Have faith...

AirWarren

Seems to be good at running his mouth though.

rude1

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Ironhawg

I didn't like the look of the team as they were headed to the locker room.  Looked defeated already.

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Wisco Pig

BDSCT51

Quote from: Karma on January 10, 2017, 08:54:02 pm
Season rides in this next 20 minutes. Extremely tough road to tourney with a loss tonight.

I believe this to be very true today!!!!!! NIT included!
Bleeding Razorback Red

Knot2brite

Evidentially that little mouthing match on the way into the lockeroom at half fired up our boys
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

trippigs

HogFansReunited

If anyone is going to shoot a 3 it needs to be Hannahs but he keeps passing up the shot to drive.....

Member #3568

PonderinHog

LRHawg

AirWarren

Knot2brite

One of the Hogs need to dunk the ball to get that lid off the rim...dang

PonderinHog

Quote from: Knot2brite on January 10, 2017, 09:15:25 pm
One of the Hogs need to dunk the ball to get that lid off the rim...dang
Or rip the SOB off the backboard and get another one.   ::)

Knot2brite

Dropkick

Embarrassing live look ins on our huddle on TV. I think I see what the problem may be.

hobhog

Dominicanhog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

snoot hoggy hog

How in the hell do you miss so many shots at home?

hobhog

Dropkick

MSU better coached and mentally tougher it appears.

Hollywood870

Play Bailey if you want to be more athletic, Mike.

hogsmash12

hogman99

Tells them to rebound or tap it out. How about teach them to block out and then rebounding is a hell of a lot easier. I love this wired, let's everyone in on the complicated coaching points and system. Hope other teams don't use this against us.

PonderinHog

If the shots aren't falling you have to go to the hole.  Moses, Barford, take over dammit!

rude1

Quote from: hobhog on January 10, 2017, 09:17:25 pm
Mike being "miked" is embarrassing.....
I guess you are hearing what you want to hear.

hobhog

Quote from: Dominicanhog on January 10, 2017, 09:18:03 pm
about like you with a keyboard..

"You are leaving it all in the weight room!"

Great strategy there!

panhandlepig

Quote from: AP85 on January 10, 2017, 09:15:23 pm
4 pages. Wow. Apathy.

I'm watching. I just don't have much to say except Go Hogs. AND, I'm officially worried. Get your darn together  and soon.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

rude1

Quote from: hobhog on January 10, 2017, 09:20:19 pm
"You are leaving it all in the weight room!"

Great strategy there!
like I said hearing what you want to hear because that's not close to what he said

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Dropkick

Quote from: rude1 on January 10, 2017, 09:19:33 pm
I guess you are hearing what you want to hear.
Just out of curiosity what are you hearing?