Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MISS ST TOMORROW NIGHT.

Started by Jonteviosk, January 09, 2017, 07:47:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonteviosk

I did a little research and apparently Miss St PG is READY to attack our defense tomorrow.
You never know in advance what the outcome of any given situation is so either get busy living or get busy dying.

Arazorbackguy1

I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

Razorod

We need to be ready to play. Not a game we can afford to come out and take our opponent lightly. Hopefully, the butt-kicking we received last year in Starkville will serve as motivation.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

Jonteviosk

Do you know their PG? I promise he is Ready.
You never know in advance what the outcome of any given situation is so either get busy living or get busy dying.

hobhog

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

hobhog

Quote from: Kevin on January 09, 2017, 08:04:30 pm
How many fans show

Should be 10,000 plus. Win it and it will continue to grow. Lose it and pitchforks and torches start to show.....

Letsroll1200

We have to put them to bed early!!! We need our best game of the year tomorrow.

Razorod

I'm know I'm ready for the Hogs to play tomorrow night.

rude1

Need to win this game, a loss would be disastrous for hopes for the season.

LR_Matt

Wait, are we done talking about Monk LOL

Razorod

Quote from: LR_Matt on January 09, 2017, 08:55:18 pm
Wait, are we done talking about Monk LOL
Yes. We can get down to business now. Strong finish to the season would do wonders for the program.

hobhog

Quote from: rude1 on January 09, 2017, 08:46:15 pm
Need to win this game, a loss would be disastrous for hopes for the season.

And MA's future. HAVE to get on a roll here......

hogwood

I always wished we had gotten IJ Ready in the 13' class. He is pretty good at playing against us and could have been a good fit for our system. Certainly would be nice to have had his PG skills this year and the last 3.

Jonteviosk

Don't worry when we face Miss St PG tomorrow we will be READY!!!

ICEman

January 10, 2017, 05:30:53 am #15 Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 03:43:10 pm by ICEman
Aussie singer Helen said she was 'Reddy' for the 'Raise Up Backs' to take on the Misstake Bulldogs.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

Big Boi

Quote from: hogwood on January 09, 2017, 10:28:47 pm
I always wished we had gotten IJ Ready in the 13' class. He is pretty good at playing against us and could have been a good fit for our system. Certainly would be nice to have had his PG skills this year and the last 3.
Dude from the 12 class we were developing Dee Wagner. IJ doesn't compare.

Hawg Red

Quote from: hogwood on January 09, 2017, 10:28:47 pm

So do I. I wasn't too broken up over it at the time, because he committed to Nebraska pretty much the same day Portis committed to the Hogs, and I thought we'd get a higher rated guard for that class. The inability of the coaching staff to bring in a guard in 2013 was perhaps their biggest recruiting failure in terms of just completely failing to fill a position of need.

Personally, I think Moses would be playing much better offensively with a guy like Ready in the starting lineup. Oh well. Nothing we can do about it now.

HawgTrough

10 point favorites. I'm not touching that
WPS

elksnort

Quote from: ICEman on January 10, 2017, 05:30:53 am
Aussie singer Helen said she was 'Reddy' for the 'Raise Up Backs' to take on the Misstake Dogs.
Wasn't she Canadian?

FineAsSwine

Quote from: ICEman on January 10, 2017, 05:30:53 am
Aussie singer Helen said she was 'Reddy' for the 'Raise Up Backs' to take on the Misstake Dogs.

Thanks for the info. There I was thinking it was the Misstake Bulldaggers.
Hogs up! Covid down!

hobhog

MSU head coach has been to a couple of final 4s hasn't he? I'm worried.

ICEman

Quote from: elksnort on January 10, 2017, 11:03:13 am
Wasn't she Canadian?
You are probably thinking of the Snow Goose Anne Murray.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

Hogeye_Pierce

Cry HAVOC and let slip the Hogs of war!

hehawg

In Springdale for work is there a local channel the game will be on?
#LEFTLANE
#HAMMERDOWN!