Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Proude of the Hogs effort tonight

Started by forrest city joe, January 07, 2017, 09:50:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PORKULATOR

Quote from: forrest city joe on January 07, 2017, 09:50:07 pm
Just to much  talent to overcome.plus the refs took us out of this game.our team was playing against 3 NBA lottery picks tonight. and we were in this game for a long time tonight. the better team won this game. but i loved the talent i saw that we had tonight.Dusty will not shoot this bad most nights.and the refs getting Barfort and Macon in foul trouble did not help.Hogs are going dancing folks.
I see what a joke this thread by the misspelled title. Proude huh
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

hamsam

Quote from: Karma on January 10, 2017, 10:16:28 pm
If you are proud of a 26 point loss, a single digit loss at home is no big deal.

My sentiments exactly Karma-man.
"I am speachless. is this program on the right freaking track or what?i love the way Pel is coaching this team. i love this team. lets just keep getting better. congrats to Pel and the hawgs.PIG SOOIE!"

Forrest City Joe   December 30, 2008

HogBreath

That may be part of the problem, we were still celebrating our wonderful loss to Kentucky last nite.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?