Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stan Heath, The return

Started by DEVICEHIGH, March 06, 2007, 10:45:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott E.

DEVICEHIGH... now that the Hogs are in the tourney, I think Chuck, Rick, and Otis need to have their noses punched too!!!  LOL!

DEVICEHIGH

Quote from: Polygraph on March 11, 2007, 10:10:00 pm
DEVICEHIGH... now that the Hogs are in the tourney, I think Chuck, Rick, and Otis need to have their noses punched too!!!  LOL!

LISTEN MISTER!!
Hillbilly? I prefer Appalachian American

WestMemphisHogFan

Devicehigh,my all-time favorite.  Awesome job!  FUNNY STUFF!

Broken Trigger

Quote from: WestMemphisHogFan on March 11, 2007, 10:47:04 pm
Devicehigh,my all-time favorite.  Awesome job!  FUNNY STUFF!

Yes, that could be your best work yet Devicehigh.  Very good stuff!  +1

Hoggy Hogalot

And the oscar goes to... DEVICEHIGH

Lanlord

This made my week!!!  Still laughing.

Snort and Squeal

Absolutely fabulous.... Best ever.  You have outdone yourself Devicehigh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Is it any coincidence that we bleed red???  I think not!

SpareRib

Device - That one will bring you fame and fortune!

Pork
I'll fish 'til the money's gone ... then I'll fish for food!<br /><br />My heritage - Dutch/Polish/German on one side, English/Welsh on the other.  I'm a mutt, not a show dog.  Proud to be an American!

RebelliousHog

"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

elkhog

GO HOGS!!!

pigfeet

azhogfan

how could you not love that?  absolutely my favorite!
everybody takes a beatin' sometimes...i just wish somebody else would take a turn...

AFWarrior83

Hogville member since 2005.

moses_007

Best video I've seen on here.  Richardson's laughs and Sutton's booze guzzling are priceless. :razorback:

HootieHaterfromALA

Bama Hog™

Quote from: SILK PURSE on October 03, 2008, 09:34:24 am
MM and DW are to be lauded as Arkansas sports heroes for their overall contribution, not just on the playing field during one season, but also for the sacrifices that they made which ensured the dismantling of the Frank Broyles machine. 

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

The Stan Heath stuff is my FAV., even more than the Dale stuff!!
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

hawgdevildawg

Wow!  I was a little afraid after checking out that LSU versus Tennessee thread that we wouldn't be able to hold our own with either of them in a Photoshop war.  I am no longer afraid.  Great stuff, man!
"Don't worry I'm sure I can struggle my way out of this. I'll just pull my legs out with my hands. And now I'll pull my arms out with my face."--Homer Simpson