Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PAT BEV article

Started by hogitis, March 25, 2014, 07:14:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokehouse

I moved to Oklahoma City last August. After knocking Westbrook out of the playoffs last season P-Bev is a regular discussion topic on OK sports radio.
QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

Words of wisdom from John Pelphrey.

Danny J

I can tell you for a fact that Rockets fans LOVE him and the rest of the NBA fan base despises him or most of them do and you know why?

It is because he actually plays defense and hard nosed pressure style defense from the guard position. He has found his niche at the NBA level. He has embarrassed even some of the most talented PG's in the league this season. I think in one game he had 5 or 6 steals and took the ball away from, can't remember who it was, 3 straight times out high.

fortsmithokie

Quote from: Danny J (headhawg7) on March 25, 2014, 08:25:25 pm
I can tell you for a fact that Rockets fans LOVE him and the rest of the NBA fan base despises him or most of them do and you know why?

It is because he actually plays defense and hard nosed pressure style defense from the guard position. He has found his niche at the NBA level. He has embarrassed even some of the most talented PG's in the league this season. I think in one game he had 5 or 6 steals and took the ball away from, can't remember who it was, 3 straight times out high.

He's Bruce Bowen light, which isn't a bad thing.

Ray Piggers

Quote from: Danny J (headhawg7) on March 25, 2014, 08:25:25 pm

I'm basically Darkwing Duck