Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

When is the first televised basketball game of the year?

Started by Batesville Hogfan, November 17, 2012, 10:09:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Batesville Hogfan

This time last year I'd have never believed we could be in this spot right now......

WAHog

Razorvision has been showing games for two weeks.  They have tomorrow's game also, and the video quality is actually quite good if you have decent bandwidth.

Catfish John

Anyone know the story on Friday and Saturday games in Las Vegas?  When will we know if they're televised?
I went to something called brunch, at which a piece of fried chicken became soaked in egg yolk.  My life will never be the same.

HawgAdvocate

"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

Dogtown Donkey

Quote from: Catfish John on November 19, 2012, 01:23:30 pm
Anyone know the story on Friday and Saturday games in Las Vegas?  When will we know if they're televised?

ASU game is on ESPN3, next game (if we win) will be on ESPN2.

Smithian

Quote from: Batesville Hogfan on November 17, 2012, 10:09:03 pm
This time last year I'd have never believed we could be in this spot right now......
And that spot is?

Catfish John

I went to something called brunch, at which a piece of fried chicken became soaked in egg yolk.  My life will never be the same.

bolo1010

You never thought we would be 3-0 this time last year when we was 3-0 this time last year?  Confused am I.