Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Radio said AA getting the start...

Started by OneTuskOverTheLine™, November 11, 2017, 09:42:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Surprising. I hope he has a good one.

I think Enos has some tricks up his sleeve. I wonder if we effectively practiced for LSU all of last week.

Soooie21

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Soooie21 on November 11, 2017, 09:44:14 am
Hope he can stay upright..

It's probably better to hope he just get's up...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

Boarcephus

The real problem is on the other side of the ball.  I'd almost wager Guice goes for 200+. 
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

Youngsta71701

Hope he gets rid of the ball or take off running if and when nothing's there instead of sitting there patting the ball over and over again. And please slide if you do have to take off running.
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

Grunt

The above is likely to be highly biased and may not be defensible.

Youngsta71701

Quote from: Grunt on November 11, 2017, 09:49:56 am
I just hope he doesn't get beat up. Our OL scares me.
They've been better since Wallace was inserted into the starting lineup. He gets beat on a pass rush every once in a while but he's one hell of a run blocker.

Soooie21

Pork Ranger

Prob good for Kelly to sit back and watch after getting a few starts under his belt. Hoping AA has a good game and doesn't get absolutely destroyed back there

The NewEra

This is my biggest concern.  I hope he stays healthy.

Seebs

Ty Story will take the final snaps for Arkansas in this game.  This is about to get brutal.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

Pork Ranger

Quote from: Seebs on November 11, 2017, 10:05:31 am
Ty Story will take the final snaps for Arkansas in this game.  This is about to get brutal.

That's what I'm thinking. However, when Nutt new his time here was done, he beat #1 LSU in a 3OT thriller. In Death Valley...

Sadly, Nutt could prepare a team far better than CBB so I just don't t see it

From Tusk Till Dawn

Probably "steam boat" packages on short yardage.  I think AA is a better QB when healthy but is he?

Youngsta71701

Quote from: BritneySpareRibs on November 11, 2017, 10:07:35 am
Damn, that's saying a lot right there.

LRRandy

Quote from: From Tusk Till Dawn on November 11, 2017, 10:10:48 am
Probably "steam boat" packages on short yardage.  I think AA is a better QB when healthy but is he?
you would think that AA gives the team the best chance to win.
This is fun, isn't it.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Somebody just dead panned a marvelous Coach O impersonation,,,
Oh Tom Murphy...

Seebs

Quote from: BritneySpareRibs on November 11, 2017, 10:07:35 am
That's what I'm thinking. However, when Nutt new his time here was done, he beat #1 LSU in a 3OT thriller. In Death Valley...

that was the last game of the year with the best NCAA backfield in modern memory. How we did not make a louder noise for the NC is still a mystery and a testimony of HDN' proclivity for shoving his foot in his mouth while his head was up his arse
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.