Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

EARLY VALENTINE WORKOUT!

Started by OLEJACKETFAN, February 13, 2018, 07:04:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

OLEJACKETFAN

I got a twitter video feed of HOG workout today. Only a minute long. Wish it was a longer video but it looks like CM & the Staff have got them going!! Does anyone have a video or feedback from workout?

OneTuskOverTheLine™

No... Why didn't you post the link?
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

OLEJACKETFAN

Sorry, Im Old, Old School. Not real good with posting things. Still trying to learn! Surely someone else can post it. And hopefully a Longer version!

kodiakisland

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on February 13, 2018, 07:36:22 pm
No... Why didn't you post the link?

Yep, was wondering how we were to have a discussion about something one person saw if the rest of us didn't.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

From Tusk Till Dawn

razCzar

Quote from: From Tusk Till Dawn on February 13, 2018, 08:27:49 pm
This says it all!
Regarding the photo posted...
Just curious:  what "all" does it say?

OLEJACKETFAN

Thanks ricepig for getting the video on there. Good Stuff, just wish it was longer!

PorkSoda

Quote from: razCzar on February 13, 2018, 08:58:03 pm
surrender cobra?
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

razCzar

Quote from: PorkSoda on February 13, 2018, 09:21:47 pm
surrender cobra?

gotcha...

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Surrender%20Cobra

liljo

Slow down, son. You'll ride past a lot more good stuff than you'll ever catch up to.

From Tusk Till Dawn

Quote from: razCzar on February 13, 2018, 08:58:03 pm
To me it says these boys are being whipped into shape, brings back memories of basic training

AirWarren

Coach out there moving. Getting it with them. So is craddock.

Anyone remember Bielema moving like that?? Haha.

BOAR_N2BWILD

Quote from: AP85 on February 14, 2018, 05:54:14 am
Coach out there moving. Getting it with them. So is craddock.

Anyone remember Bielema moving like that?? Haha.
Yes. Once when the Krispy Kreme light was on.
Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him, who gives me strength."

When I was a Kid, if the Old Man as I thought of him, sent me to go do something, I usually did it just well enough to assure he didn't send me back to correct it and I often failed at that.  Now if he went with me and we did it together, I bought in and the job was usually an overall better job.  We had another opportunity to bond a bit and we did.  I felt better about being involved if he felt it was worth his time and not just some Kid job.  Get the picture?  Remember want to and how to.

SOMETHING TO PONDER:  With the energy that Chad has, if he laid on his ass like Bret did and turned his energy to eating, he'd weigh 350 by the start of the season.

zane

Quote from: BOAR_N2BWILD on February 14, 2018, 11:55:30 am
Yes. Once when the Krispy Kreme light was on.

I laughed too hard at this!
RIP LSUfan

Hogblog

ballinhog

I remember watching all the old videos of the guys working out when the previous staff was here, everyone always looked pumped throwing weights around, they always looked pumped doing the 1/4 squats they did, but no one ever looked tired. Never seen anyone breathing heavy. This is so refreshing to see

ballinhog

I know this is a terrible thing to do but I always like to compare our team and coaches to the best. I always look at our recruits to see if they had a Bama offer or maybe Georgia or LSU. I pay way more attn to that than I do stars. Anyway, a major turning point in me losing confidence in CBB was when Drew Morgan said he would be asleep in film meetings. All I could think was there's a zero % chance you would ever find Nick Saban asleep in a film session.

We may never be the best again, we may never win a championship in my lifetime but we can dang sure at least try. I think Chad Morris has a plan and is trying, and to me right now that's good enough. It's more than I can say about the previous staff. Of course you still gotta have the knowledge to have a good plan and it appeases CCM has plenty of that as well

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: ballinhog on February 16, 2018, 05:40:24 pm
I know this is a terrible thing to do but I always like to compare our team and coaches to the best. I always look at our recruits to see if they had a Bama offer or maybe Georgia or LSU. I pay way more attn to that than I do stars. Anyway, a major turning point in me losing confidence in CBB was when Drew Morgan said he would be asleep in film meetings. All I could think was there's a zero % chance you would ever find Nick Saban asleep in a film session.

We may never be the best again, we may never win a championship in my lifetime but we can dang sure at least try. I think Chad Morris has a plan and is trying, and to me right now that's good enough. It's more than I can say about the previous staff. Of course you still gotta have the knowledge to have a good plan and it appeases CCM has plenty of that as well

If Nick Sabah saw a coach falling asleep on the job then that coaches job just ended.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.