Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Headed home......

Started by Ragnar Hogbrok, November 12, 2010, 12:11:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ragnar Hogbrok

Tomorrow morning, I start my trek back home.  Seven-hundred fifty flight hours, fifty confirmed kills, and one broken finger (from playing football 8) ) later, I'm finally going to get back to the good ole US of A and see my wife, my 5 year old son, and re-introduce myself to my one year old daughter.

It's been a long year....but now it's over.  Wooo Pig Sooieee and Praise the Lord!!!
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

Derjen

Welcome home, wocraig, and thank you for your service to our country!

cosmodrum

Travel safe, bro, and thanks for your service. Enjoy your time with the family.
Go away, batin'

dvermin2

SteveInArk

Welcome back .... we need your undivided support on some of these threads! ;)  Glad your tour is over.
- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

Dropkick

God bless you and may you have a safe journey home.

grayhawg

Welcome back and thanks for your sacrifice of time and being away from your family.

Old Tusk

Well done! Blue skies and a tailwind.
The Democrats are the party that says government can make you richer, smarter, taller and get the crabgrass out of our lawn. Republicans are the party that says government doesn't work, and then they get elected and prove it....P.J. O'Rourke

AR_dustoff

November 14, 2010, 05:38:46 am #8 Last Edit: November 14, 2010, 05:42:58 am by AR_dustoff
Quote from: wocraig on November 12, 2010, 12:11:33 pm
Tomorrow morning, I start my trek back home.  Seven-hundred fifty flight hours, fifty confirmed kills, and one broken finger (from playing football 8) ) later, I'm finally going to get back to the good ole US of A and see my wife, my 5 year old son, and re-introduce myself to my one year old daughter.

It's been a long year....but now it's over.  Wooo Pig Sooieee and Praise the Lord!!!

Sweet action brotha!

I'll get back in April, next time you have some free time in Arkansas, give me a shout, and I'll take up in the UH-72 over the natural state!

countryhog

now is never here but the past is always present

ammohog

December 11, 2010, 08:28:00 pm #10 Last Edit: December 11, 2010, 08:31:42 pm by ammohog
Congrats on a successful tour!  Now it's time to enjoy the family that you fought to keep safe. Have a safe trip home and Best Wishes.
I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S

Cheapseats

1CavHog

Welcome home man you've earned it. I did two tours with 1st Cav and there was nothing I liked more than seeing attack air coming in to hook us up. If you are at the A&M game next year let me know, drinks are on me.