Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

In Honor of Adam Brown I Challenge Hogville

Started by Kenny Buzzhog, July 23, 2010, 02:51:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenny Buzzhog

In honor of Adam & his service for our country & devoted Hog fan, I challenge all of Hogville to make the patch(as pictured on the previous thread about him) their avatar till we lose a game this season. Not just the start of the season as I posted in the previous thread. Come on Hog fans lets do it!

hawg-dawg

Done. And I couldn't agree more. It's the least we can do to show our thanks, admiration and respect for someone who paid the ultimate price to protect OUR freedom.
The best way to save face is to keep the lower half of it shut...

Kenny Buzzhog

Kenny Buzzhog

Uberanubis

Quote from: East TN HAWG on January 31, 2015, 11:37:05 am
I think it's a common event whether it is in AR or around the world where a group of Hog fans get together.  I've seen it in TN, TX, LA and in Germany.  Being a Razorback is like being in a brotherhood.  When the brotherhood meet, they call the Hogs.

Kenny Buzzhog

PorkSoda

July 23, 2010, 03:35:25 pm #6 Last Edit: July 23, 2010, 03:38:58 pm by PorkSoda
can someone post a link?

I just linked my avatar to someone on this thread, so I'm not sure how long that will work
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

PIGINAPOKE

I love it. It has been years since I changed anything. But I tried ..
The best thing to happen to RRS is the moron will never bunny hop thru the tunnel again !

Why do rednecks call antlers horns? Are the deer woods really different than the Turkey woods? How much is a " Mess" of Crappie?

PIGINAPOKE

The best thing to happen to RRS is the moron will never bunny hop thru the tunnel again !

Why do rednecks call antlers horns? Are the deer woods really different than the Turkey woods? How much is a " Mess" of Crappie?

Pensacola Hog

I honestly don't have a clue how to set or change an avatar. I was in Virginia Beach this week where SEAL Teams 2 and 6 call home. Those folks are a special breed, I deployed twice on the USS GEORGE WASHINGTON Battle Group Staff with a SEAL platoon augmenting our staff. As soon as we hit the Arabian Gulf they went to Kuwait and we didn't see them again until we left the Gulf.

Kenny Buzzhog

Pensacola Right click on the picture & select send to pictures. Then click on your profile on Hogville. Then go to forum profile & press browse under "I will upload my own picture". Then double click on the picture & then click on change avatar & you will be good.

Pensacola Hog

I imagine somebody else has already tried it but I'll see if I can contact the Public Affairs Officer or Command Master Chief at SEAL Team two on Monday regarding the patch. I doubt seriously the team would want the patch to go "viral" unless they were assured the profits would go to the family.

Kenny Buzzhog

YW & the profits need to go to the family. God Bless Adam & thank you for all you did for our country. Im very humble because so many have given their lives for OUR freedom. Thanks again & thanks to all of our veterans on Hogville & everywhere. You guys are so much appreciated.

PorkSoda

Quote from: Pensacola Hog on July 23, 2010, 05:27:41 pm
I imagine somebody else has already tried it but I'll see if I can contact the Public Affairs Officer or Command Master Chief at SEAL Team two on Monday regarding the patch. I doubt seriously the team would want the patch to go "viral" unless they were assured the profits would go to the family.
what profits are you talking about?
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

MHS

Thanks to all my Hogville and Razorback friends for your thoughts and actions.  Adam was an incredible man, husband, father, and son.  His wife and kids will be moving to Hot Springs around Thanksgiving.  Let's call the HOGS?/HAWGS like never before, not only in his honor, but honor of the HOGS!  Adam loved the Razorbacks, and wore a hat with a Hog on it daily.  He was the BEST of the BEST!  God Bless Kelley, Nathan, Savannah, his folks  Larry and Janice, and brother Sean and sister Amanda.

hogansas

"You can't trust every quote you read on the Internet." - Abraham Lincoln.

MHS

All SEALS, and especially SEAL TEAM 2 are so special to all of us who knew Adam and grew up watching him.  No greater honor could be for this country to get behind our warriors, and clean this crap up, once and for all.

Hogg_Phan

Maurice "Footsie" Britt - an "ex-Arkansas Razorback and Detroit Lion war hero".
.... In fact, Britt was standing on the field at the football stadium in Arkansas, saluting with his left hand and receiving the Medal of Honor, ...
http://www.cafe.com/r/f87e4a8e-2253-4fb1-90ad-4372d99aa204/1/why-havent-you-heard-of-this-war-hero-nfl-veteran

Kenny Buzzhog

TomHawgyer

Done. I like it.

I just went to the properties of the first avatar on this page and copied the URL:

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?action=dlattach;attach=101551;type=avatar

Paste that into the "I have my own" where the http is, that'll work and keep hogville from having to save copies of all of these.

taintlint

Quote from: Pensacola Hog on July 23, 2010, 05:27:41 pm

I wouldn't go this far

NMMIHog

Kenny Buzzhog

Come on Hogville. All its gonna cost you is your avatar (hopefully till the end of the season). I know all of you respect our troops. Lets do this for Adam & the Hogs! He would be proud.

Iwastherein1969

The long Grey line will never fail our country.

Kenny Buzzhog

RzrbckMAJ

July 23, 2010, 08:04:28 pm #29 Last Edit: July 23, 2010, 08:10:39 pm by RzrbckCPT
Done!!.......Ok maybe not, what the hell did I do wrong?

Ok now I got it, had to save it as a .bmp image.
"There is only one tactical principle which is not subject to change. It is to use the means at hand to inflict the maximum amount of wound, death, and destruction on the enemy in the minimum amount of time."
-- General George S. Patton, Jr

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: RzrbckCPT on July 23, 2010, 08:04:28 pm
Done!!.......Ok maybe not, what the hell did I do wrong?
it likely popped up when you hit the refresh button...way to go....EVERYONE on Hogville should do this
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

vandybuff

From the proud home of Navy ROTC, this Vanderbilt fan is touched to honor a true American Hero!
What a wonderful time to rediscover the hobby for a lifetime - a great book!!!

A happy life is doing something "that matters".  So start today!!!!!

Kenny Buzzhog

Thanks to all that have posted. Keep them coming1

monster30

Ray Zorback_1*

Massive thanks to you Adam Brown, and to all that wear the Flag.

Tax Hog

Why be crazy if you are not gonna be Razorback Bat S&#% crazy?

Cassperr

Show me a guy whos afraid to look bad, and I'll show you a guy you can beat every time.

no one

PIGINAPOKE

I really am lost at the support here.. The ones that have done it.. Right on .. The rest of this board needs to make this happen. Lanny , Wayne . Device, Porkem yung ?? If there was ever a time to rise up for the season.. This HAS to be a call sign ya think ?  Lets roll........

guy8699

Rocktownhog

I'm in. God Bless Adam, his family, and all that serve us. A big Woo Pig Sooie to them all!
GO HOGS!

Nosboar Accubond

razorback3072

There are many on here that knew Adam and know some of the SEALs on his team that greatly appreciate this.  From those of us that were fortunate enough to know him, thank you very much.
A veteran is someone who at one point in his life wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for the amount of "up to and including my life." That is honor. There are way too many people in this country who no longer understand that.

http://www.nralifeofduty.tv/#/patriotprofiles

http://fearlessnavyseal.com/

MakeMeOink