Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs get new Baseball commitment

Started by WizardofhOgZ, June 17, 2013, 01:26:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Flatline

Dom Todarello, sr., Arrowhead: The infielder stole 25 bases, scored 40 runs and hit .466 in earning all-area honorable mention last season. "Dom is one of the finest high school athletes and baseball players in the state," Arrowhead coach Vince Mancuso said.

Sueie

Is this whole team going to be named Dom?

WizardofhOgZ

Quote from: Sueie on June 17, 2013, 03:24:49 pm
Is this whole team going to be named Dom?

The new "walk up" music for our whole team:

DOM DOM DOM-DOM . . . DOM DOM DOM-DOM-DOM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx5GwULPU90

yraciv

June 17, 2013, 07:17:52 pm #4 Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 08:06:16 pm by yraciv
My first thought was that must be a small high school with subpar competition if their best athlete ever originally committed to UW Oshkosh, but that isn't the case. The school is about the size as Fayetteville and has a history of being strong across the board in athletics. Of course one can question level of competition in Wisconsin baseball, but he showed out. Looks like Nebraska started showing interest as well, so I'm interested to see what this guy can do when he focuses on one sport.

ucahogfan

Quote from: yraciv on June 17, 2013, 07:17:52 pm
Of course one can question level of competition in Wisconsin baseball.
It seems like the Hogs have had some luck with players from Wisconsin.  Hinske and Kuhn are 2 that come to mind as they were both successful.  We have a nice little pipeline up there because of Coach D.

BvilleHog37

First Dominic Ficociello, then Dominic Taccolini, and now Dom (I'm assuming it's short for Dominic) Todarello. I guess our recruiting strategy is to find players named Dominic who have Italian-sounding last names.  ;D
Quote from: ucahogfan on June 09, 2011, 12:06:02 pm
Life will throw you curveballs, make the best of them that you can.

Quote from: JonClaudeVanHam on February 22, 2013, 03:17:19 pm
Rice recovery by Stanek. Very clutch.

pigture perfect

I like the guys that can play any sport, but prefer baseball. I believe this is going to be a good one.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

BroyledNutts

Quote from: BvilleHog37 on June 17, 2013, 11:28:00 pm
First Dominic Ficociello, then Dominic Taccolini, and now Dom (I'm assuming it's short for Dominic) Todarello. I guess our recruiting strategy is to find players named Dominic who have Italian-sounding last names.  ;D

Have to start selling fried ravioli at the ball park.

Hog Fan...DOH!

Quote from: BroyledNutts on June 18, 2013, 12:27:51 am

I support fried ravioli on all levels.

PorkRyan

Quote from: BroyledNutts on June 18, 2013, 12:27:51 am

need to make this happen

sasnakrafan

Quote from: BvilleHog37 on June 17, 2013, 11:28:00 pm

I love the influx of the Italians. Maybe it'll revive Tontitown; Serrano, Ficcocello, Taccolinni, Todarello, Costello, Bosco.

Birminghog

Quote from: WizardofhOgZ on June 17, 2013, 05:28:08 pm
The new "walk up" music for our whole team:

DOM DOM DOM-DOM . . . DOM DOM DOM-DOM-DOM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx5GwULPU90

Or what you sing with the organ music when trying to get a rally going.

Dom-Dom-Dom-Dom Dom-Dom-Dom-Dom

Da-da-da-dot da-daaah

Birminghog

And does he have a brother named Joe?

BroyledNutts

Quote from: sasnakrafan on June 18, 2013, 03:22:26 pm
I love the influx of the Italians. Maybe it'll revive Tontitown; Serrano, Ficcocello, Taccolinni, Todarello, Costello, Bosco.

I can hear the warm up now.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_LN5ATs-QM