Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ESPN Hoop Gurlz has updated 2016 rankings

Started by psycHOGlogist, June 26, 2015, 12:41:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

psycHOGlogist

June 26, 2015, 12:41:27 am Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 08:34:26 am by psycHOGlogist
And expanded its list from "Super 60" to the top 100.

Alexis Tolefree and Aahliyah Jackson are the only kids from Arkansas on there, and both have dropped a bit. Both had been listed in the top 60, then Tolefree dropped out a couple months ago. Now both are listed below 60, with Jackson at #67 and Tolefree at #80.

The PG from Indiana that was mentioned in another thread (Harris) has dropped a couple notches but still sits at #10 overall. Aaliyah Wilson (G from Muskogee) has moved up to #34. I think she, too, had been mentioned in another post.

Our commit from Washington (Braggs) is not ranked by ESPN; in fact, I couldn't even find her in their database as of yet (which is interesting, because she is in Blue Star and other services, and rated fairly well).

Will be interesting to follow along as the recruiting season moves forward. Lots of the listed kids are committed already, but looks like about just under 50% aren't. There also seem to be the regular large number of prospects from within the SEC footprint (including a larger than normal number from Alabama?). Will also be interesting to see who shifts in/out of the top 100, though I'll be darned if I can figure out when ESPN does its updates. Seems kind of random.

Just thought I'd share - enjoy!

http://espn.go.com/high-school/girls-basketball/recruiting/rankings/_/class/2016

ETA - in the 2018 listing of the Terrific 25, Christyn Williams from CAC is listed as the #3 prospect. I know we have offered her already.