Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

action jackson

Started by Huds_HawgTide, June 16, 2015, 03:02:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Huds_HawgTide

"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

Pig in the Pokey

Hog lock, right? Not like the usual "I don't want to be in Daddy's shadow" here.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Bubba's Bruisers

Just sounds like a football player.  Not a WR.  A football player.  I'll take him.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Huds_HawgTide

Ill take him...his brother did pretty well herr
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Say what you want about Keef, but he has two sons who WANT to be Hogs..! I bet he would have been a Hog too for CBP or CBB... And #99 was a beast... I hope they give him a legit chance at QB. His game knowledge has to be off the charts. I'm glad that he's all Hog no matter what...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.