Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Heinrich and dad talk more about visit

Started by The Recruiting Guy, June 11, 2015, 09:22:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorpigg

This guy is going to be a stud!  Offer list is good, and it will get a lot better.  Pittman the bulldog is on him though so I like our chances.

PaintballHog

Need moar Oline.

Also on 247 there's talk he'll be bumped to 4* after some camp in Detroit I think.

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

navyhog24

With Pittman after him, we have as much of a chance as anyone

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

online-with-swine

Sounds like the parents are sold but is he?

flagstaffhog

Looks as if he can carry 30 to 40 more pounds. He looks trim at 290...
Go HOGS Go!

Scott7703

Arthur pigby sellers.

Coach Pitman spent eight hours with the family and CBB spent an hour and a half with the family. That's  how hard the coaches work at recruiting

The NewEra

That young man is 290 lbs. and looks as slim as a tennis player.  I can just imagine the good weight Ben Herbert can help him put on.  I like seeing us getting the attention of some of these Midwest kids.

ricepig

Quote from: flagstaffhog on June 11, 2015, 01:13:38 pm
Looks as if he can carry 30 to 40 more pounds.

Alex, "What is something that can never be said about me."

OLDHOG

Looks to be the uncommon sort that we seek. Hope we get him.

HogWall Jackson

Pittman, Bielema and our Geographical Location, I like our chances.

Hog N Bama

Pig Soooieee... That's good news. We need Heinrich :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

carolinahogger

Quote from: The NewEra on June 11, 2015, 02:17:38 pm
That young man is 290 lbs. and looks as slim as a tennis player.  I can just imagine the good weight Ben Herbert can help him put on.  I like seeing us getting the attention of some of these Midwest kids.

That was my thought.  He is an interesting physical specimen.  If it had been a photo of him alone standing in front of the poster I would put his weight at 220 or so.  Put him next to Bielema and the kid looks like he may actually be 290, but he holds that weight effortlessly.  In a couple of years he could be 330 and still look lean.

One thing I give Bielema credit for is that his teams look like football players when they get off the bus.  I remember being at the stadium in Columbia, SC for the players walking into the stadium back in the Nutt years and I was struck at how the team really looked like a pretty ordinary bunch of college kids.  Some were tall and some were heavy, but few of them made you think "Damn, that guy looks like an NFL lineman". 

And we are seeing that now.