Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 04, 2024, 06:28:47 pm

Literally Unbelievable...

Started by LuckyGiraffe, December 05, 2017, 05:32:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

LuckyGiraffe

This makes it official. Coaches come to Arkansas to have their careers die.

:puke:    :puke:    :puke:    :puke:    :puke:

I'm willing to bet that we are in a coaching search within 3 years.

PorkSoda

the pit of misery...so that is what if feels like
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

PorkSoda

Quote from: tncbg on December 05, 2017, 05:34:28 pm
We may be searching after Chad Morris turns us around in year three and moves on.
like he turned around SMU?  they are celebrating right now.  they got rid of a loser coach and don't even have to pay his buyout.
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

cityhog

phadedhawg

Leadbelly

Quote from: PorkSoda on December 05, 2017, 05:34:54 pm
the pit of misery...so that is what if feels like

Reading some of you peoples posts is the "pit of misery!" Dilly Dilly sthu!!!
"I do mind, the Dude minds. This will not stand, ya know, this aggression will not stand, man."

Torqued pork

Hayduke

He has strong Texas ties, something many stated as mandatory.

He is offensive minded, something many stated as mandatory.

He has (arguably) shown to be a program rebuilder, something many stated as mandatory.

If BB taught Arkansas fans anything, it's that there's more to being a "good hire" than a good record and a big name.

PorkSoda

Quote from: Hayduke on December 05, 2017, 06:20:20 pm
He has strong Texas ties, something many stated as mandatory.
to what? two star recruits?  we could fill our class with 2 star texas recruits if you want, but that won't win the SEC.

Hayduke

Quote from: PorkSoda on December 05, 2017, 06:23:43 pm
to what? two star recruits?  we could fill our class with 2 star texas recruits if you want, but that won't win the SEC.

He was a Texas high school coach. I would imagine he's very well plugged in. As for his recruiting in general, he recruited some QB named Deshaun Watson. Heard of him? Probably not.