Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 16, 2024, 01:41:38 pm

To all you doom and gloomers....

Started by synthartist69, December 05, 2017, 03:42:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

synthartist69

Relax... it's Kiffin..... welcome back to the good ol Bobby Petrino days but with defense... this is going to be so awesome!!!

OtterHog

you either have something, or are trying to get bant.

rljjr

Quote from: OtterHog™ on December 05, 2017, 03:42:32 pm

I'm voting he's asking for the bant hammer.

Tortfeasor

JONAS

How many threads are you going to start?

Hogsmo Kramer

Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: synthartist69 on December 05, 2017, 03:42:03 pm
Relax... it's Kiffin..... welcome back to the good ol Bobby Petrino days but with defense... this is going to be so awesome!!!

My new favorite poster. 

For now.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

HF#1

"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

Horse racer

onebadrubi

He's 6,000 pages short of pig in the pokey telling us norvell and like 2500 short of checkraiser

HogKong

Nobody knows anything at this point....we just announced a PC tomorrow morning to introduce our new AD, so who knows when we announce coach.

hollywood hog

Calm down.  He didn't say it like he has sources.  Saying what most of us are hoping.

MTBrookHog

Not gonna believe a damn thing anymore until I see a press conference. And even then I will give it a week in case he pulls a Dana Altman.

Donny2665

Quote from: synthartist69 on December 05, 2017, 03:42:03 pm

Let me guess, you have an inside source?
This life's hard, but it's harder if you're stupid.~George V.Higgins

Ignorance is a voluntary misfortune!~Nicolas Ling

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.~Mark Twain

OtterHog

Quote from: hollywood hog on December 05, 2017, 03:44:27 pm
Calm down.  He didn't say it like he has sources.  Saying what most of us are hoping.

Oh I'm calm. We just don't need 15 BS topics every 30 mins unless he has something legitimate.

duckman

duckman

elviscat

If Bobby Petrino had charter issues then LK will make him look like a choir boy. He will screw have the women in Fayetteville.

synthartist69

Quote from: elviscat on December 05, 2017, 03:52:05 pm
If Bobby Petrino had charter issues then LK will make him look like a choir boy. He will screw have the women in Fayetteville.
Maybe half the women would like that.... stop thinking about yourself