Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 26, 2024, 06:50:27 am

Just got word from my friend

Started by arINar, December 05, 2017, 03:22:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

arINar

my Buddy works as a bartender on Dickson and normally has the scoop on things so I asked him if he's heard anything. He said no

HogFaninMemphis

haha this is a great post. Feel free to post more often.
Go Hogs, Go Cardinals, and Go Grizzlies!

RandomPigInLousiana

Now that is the type of information you can make a paycheck out of!!

Svrdhd

I'll burn that bridge when I come to it.

NuttinItUp

Tejano Jawg

Funny. I really needed a NEWSFLASH saying that there is no news. :)
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

moses_007

emdavenp

hotdog hog

Quote from: arINar on December 05, 2017, 03:22:49 pm
my Buddy works as a bartender on Dickson and normally has the scoop on things so I asked him if he's heard anything. He said no
Must have been Donny at Bugsys. He has all the news reporters drinking over there.

TexasRazorback

+1

bhogs05

I've got sources that say our coach will either be a sitting d1 head coach, or an assistant from a d1 college. 

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'

OtterHog

redeye

I actually feel a little content in reading a source I actually trust.

Even so, how do you know your friend is being honest?  Maybe he's afraid you'll blabber all over Hogville and his source will get angry?

Razorback Pastor

:P :P :P

TexasRazorback

emdavenp

Quote from: bhogs05 on December 05, 2017, 03:29:03 pm
I've got sources that say our coach will either be a sitting d1 head coach, or an assistant from a d1 college.

My sources are telling me that the HC for next season was not the HC @ Arkansas last season. Still confirming.

arINar

Quote from: hotdog hog on December 05, 2017, 03:28:26 pm
Must have been Donny at Bugsys. He has all the news reporters drinking over there.

No it's not. This bartender also works private parties with all the big wigs in nwa

Do you have any other sources that have nothing to report? We need you to be through.

onebadrubi

Does he Smoke newports and work at bens apartment?  Possibly drive a previous coach home numerous times?? 

I kid I kid....

arINar