Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

This just in... Kiffin to be announced around 6pm

Started by synthartist69, December 05, 2017, 02:37:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

synthartist69

My source tells me Kiffin will be announced today at 6pm. Don't ask me who my source is.

checkraiser88

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

emdavenp

I like Kiffin so therefore your sources are reputable in my eyes.

HogPharmer

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

JONAS

rljjr

Quote from: synthartist69 on December 05, 2017, 02:37:41 pm
My source tells me Kiffin will be announced today at 6pm. Don't ask me who my source is.

Something tells me you put a Metallica tape in your Teddy Ruxpin and his head exploded.

GuvHog

I could definitely be on board with that if true. He's far better than Morris.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

adroitful

Oliver

OtterHog

Can we ban OP if false? Hogville is becoming more ridiculous than ever.

ADavisTheGOAT

Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

HogPharmer

Quote from: Hogsenburg on December 05, 2017, 02:38:33 pm
First rule about fight club.....

This isn't fight club. This is source club. And in source club, you are nothing without your sources.
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

CPO Hog

Inhogswetrust

Sorry but Monte is too old........
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Hogsenburg

Quote from: HogPharmer on December 05, 2017, 02:39:33 pm
This isn't fight club. This is source club. And in source club, you are nothing without your sources.

Ah....of course...my mistake

Coop-Hog

I need to get home to my VO and sprite!! This is just to much today!
Did I mention I HATE LSU!!

Dwight_K_Shrute

Except the Morris prediction was just moved to MMQB
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Tony Perkis

hogfan446

PM a mod if serious... if not... trash in 3...2...1

moses_007

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on December 05, 2017, 02:39:51 pm
Sorry but Monte is too old........
Yes, but if Kiffin has the job, you gotta know he's called his dad...........

Calvin Swine

I'd find this to be an exciting hire that shows forethought and vision on behalf of our administration. 

Therefore, I know it to be completely false.

DuckTalesLOL

NotSoFastMyFriend

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on December 05, 2017, 02:40:33 pm
Except the Morris prediction was just moved to MMQB
That's the worst news since the Hogs hired Kurt Anderson.

moses_007

Geez, this went to trash before the ink dried............

Dropkick

The OP should definitely stop listening to the "sources" in his head.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: moses_007 on December 05, 2017, 02:40:58 pm
Yes, but if Kiffin has the job, you gotta know he's called his dad...........

Didn't he mean Monte was the new coach?
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

PorkerOinker

"America promises equal opportunity, not equal outcomes"-Paul Ryan