Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 19, 2024, 02:07:45 pm

Chad Morris - New Coach

Started by umpqua, December 05, 2017, 02:25:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

umpqua

Heard it from someone that would know.

All I got to say about it. See if it's fact.

Seebs

To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

NotSoFastMyFriend

Dwight_K_Shrute

Hoping at TN. Just saw a tweet where he has emerged as one of their top 3. Hopefully some peepaw didn't see it and say no we can't let TN get him
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

GRIMMHOG

Sweet Morris is my first choice
Embrace the Pain

4me2know

Dwight_K_Shrute

For those of you wanting or not wanting Morris just know that the OP posted this in the coach search forum then it was moved here. So that signals something
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

SemperHawg

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on December 05, 2017, 02:39:14 pm
For those of you wanting or not wanting Morris just know that the OP posted this in the coach search forum then it was moved here. So that signals something
^^^^^^^^^

Tony Perkis

Woo! I just got a lot richer! Annual donations will now stay in my bank account. Going to buy dual jet skis, probably.

ADavisTheGOAT

Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

OtterHog

Mods trash this.

If its true, mods trash Yurachek.

The Hawg Marshal

The Pulse

I'm ready to hop on board the Morris Taurus!

SemperHawg

Really doesn't matter, for the pool of guys we are looking at their resumes are all pretty similar.  My thoughts all along weather it be Morris or Kiffin or Norvell (Those fell like the 3 names we have consistently heard all along) we should be able to get them on the cheap enough where we can realistically go throw 1.5 a year at a top flight D Cord and another 500k for a top flight recruiter.  I am cool with Morris as long as we spend the money on his staff.

Dwight_K_Shrute

Glad this was moved to trash. Hope it's more signaling.

umpqua

Can I come out of the trash now?