Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A shout out to all Arkansas media mouth pieces.....

Started by hogz11, December 04, 2017, 06:45:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogz11

Wally (or Porktarian on here)
Bo
Schap
Schaffer
Biddy
Irwin
Any others I forgot....

Some of you I like and some I don't. Some of you try your best to get info for the fans and some of you are simply trying to bloat your ego and get as much recognition for yourself as possible. But one thing is for sure. None of you know jack squat. You literally know nothing more than the regular people on this board and less than guys like PRJ.

Watching you melt over this AD hire is wonderful and it's just a reminder to all Hog fans that you know only what we know.

checkraiser88

Dude I'm telling ya, on 103.7 they just dogged the hell out of the new AD for not having Arkansas connections earlier today, it was sick

WPSALLDAY

Stop listening to them. They're job is to say the opposite of what we want to get a rise. Let them keep reporting fake news, especially Bo with the Memphis combo opinion. I better never hear him say, I need facts or logic again. Stop listening.

WPSALLDAY

JT the brick and the morning rush are fan friendly. The others think they have some type of separation from the normal fan that makes their opinion better lol

jry04

You know the funniest thing about all of this? Bo gets killed on here for not being "in the know," yet we hang on every word that guys like Porked Tongue and Porkatarian say. Bo flat out said we will not name an AD anytime soon, and that we would have a search committee before it was even announced. Meanwhile, Porked Tongue is saying a week before Thanksgiving that we will have a guy named as soon as the Monday before Thanksgiving and it will be a familiar name. All of that was false. Then, people thought it was some conspiracy and we were just forming a search committee to cover all of our bases. No, we literally used it and hired our AD because of a member on the search committee. The media reported Gragg, and Bo immediately said he is not able to confirm that to be the case and to pump the breaks. Bo said yesterday that he was hearing Yurachek was a candidate, along with 3-4 other guys. He is a jerk, he may have little man syndrome, and whatever else you want to call him. However, to this point, Bo has been pretty accurate with the comments he has made regarding this search. He is arrogant and can be tough to listen to, but that doesn't take away from the fact he has displayed he knows more than everyone on this board.

Now let the comments calling me Bo commence.

WPSALLDAY

Quote from: jry04 on December 04, 2017, 07:15:11 pm
You know the funniest thing about all of this? Bo gets killed on here for not being "in the know," yet we hang on every word that guys like Porked Tongue and Porkatarian say. Bo flat out said we will not name an AD anytime soon, and that we had a search committee that would be formed. Meanwhile, Porked Tongue is saying a week before Thanksgiving that we will have a guy named as soon as the Monday before Thanksgiving and it will be a familiar name. The media reported Gragg, and Bo immediately said he is not able to confirm that to be the case and to pump the breaks. Bo said yesterday that he was hearing Yurachek was a candidate, along with 3-4 other guys. He is a jerk, he may have little man syndrome, and whatever else you want to call him. However, to this point, Bo has been pretty accurate with the comments he has made regarding this search. He is arrogant and can be tough to listen to, but that doesn't take away from the fact he has displayed he knows more than everyone on this board.

Just talk about Kiffin, Sumlin or Venables tomorrow. We're not hiring Morris.

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: jry04 on December 04, 2017, 07:15:11 pm
You know the funniest thing about all of this? Bo gets killed on here for not being "in the know," yet we hang on every word that guys like Porked Tongue and Porkatarian say. Bo flat out said we will not name an AD anytime soon, and that we would have a search committee before it was even announced. Meanwhile, Porked Tongue is saying a week before Thanksgiving that we will have a guy named as soon as the Monday before Thanksgiving and it will be a familiar name. All of that was false. Then, people thought it was some conspiracy and we were just forming a search committee to cover all of our bases. No, we literally used it and hired our AD because of a member on the search committee. The media reported Gragg, and Bo immediately said he is not able to confirm that to be the case and to pump the breaks. Bo said yesterday that he was hearing Yurachek was a candidate, along with 3-4 other guys. He is a jerk, he may have little man syndrome, and whatever else you want to call him. However, to this point, Bo has been pretty accurate with the comments he has made regarding this search. He is arrogant and can be tough to listen to, but that doesn't take away from the fact he has displayed he knows more than everyone on this board.

I will say this....and I think Bo is not bright, he is a turncoat, way more of a fan of Hootie Nutt than the UofA, he is responsible for us not playing a rematch against Tenner in 1998, I hold him personally responsible, and he is a midget with low T....and it is showing the past few weeks.....

BUT....he knew about Gus. He knew it was gonna go askew and he knew the real reason why.

So to the midget....props.

PRJ

Kevin

bo was pimpin hard today. and got mad when he was called on it
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

InternetDrama

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on December 04, 2017, 07:19:14 pm
I will say this....and I think Bo is not bright, he is a turncoat, way more of a fan of Hootie Nutt than the UofA, he is responsible for us not playing a rematch against Tenner in 1998, I hold him personally responsible, and he is a midget with low T....and it is showing the past few weeks.....

BUT....he knew about Gus. He knew it was gonna go askew and he knew the real reason why.

PRJ

As soon as I've made enough posts to award karma, you're getting some
Texas still sucks.

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: InternetDrama on December 04, 2017, 07:22:25 pm

Well thank you.

I just hooked you up with your first +1.....

PRJ

Captain Morgan

Quote from: Kevin on December 04, 2017, 07:19:38 pm
They know as much as we know... Which isn't much

SooieGeneris

Quote from: Kevin on December 04, 2017, 07:19:38 pm

Yes, he seems to have quite a man crush on Morris, then said he was just highlighting the various reported candidates.

I don't recall him pushing anyone but Morris, at least not as hard as he was today.

I listened off and on due to his douchiness after he started echoing the talking points of the "lil' ol' arkinsaw" crap that we can only hope to get a middling coach to maybe win 7-8 games every few years.

That has been proven false! We ain't 'Bama but we dam sure ain't Vandy either. When the right coach comes along, if he ever does again, that coupled with some of the talent in AR in the coming years, we can make a run if everything lines up.

Not every year due to the cyclical nature of AR HS talent and maybe not until Saban slows down, but it can be done.

You bring in an offensive guy, get Bohannon to come here and at least give him a situation role, develop those young WRs and patch together a line (unless it was Anderson that was holding them back) and the 2018 team will be better than most think.

We have young talent in the secondary in Curl, Calloway and Brown. It is important to get a good DC and DB coach though to develop those kids.

Maybe get them to play closer than 10 yards off the WR. If you're gonna get beat anyway, what is the good of playing way off, didn't help us the last 2 years.

Side note on Leach. His DC is named Alex GRINCH. Grinch would probably the choice for HC there if Leach leaves though.

The Pirate is not my #1, but I'd take him over any but Kiffin or Norvell in spite of the Morris hype machine led by LBP..
An Old OL coach who's team couldn't block a hat last season... If things aren't MUCH better this fall,  enjoy Hot Springs Sammy!

Deep Shoat

PRJ
Jimmy, are you even a half inch taller than Bo?

Remember, some of us actually know you...
All Gas, No Brakes!

PorkerOinker

Quote from: WPSALLDAY on December 04, 2017, 06:57:55 pm
JT the brick and the morning rush are fan friendly. The others think they have some type of separation from the normal fan that makes their opinion better lol

The morning rush is crap. Ruscin, TW, and NM are terrible radio and Craft isn't much better.
"America promises equal opportunity, not equal outcomes"-Paul Ryan

razordan

I just want everyone on talk radio to quit eating on air. It's terrible to listen to while they try to talk. Horrible! Makes my ears bleed!

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: Deep Shoat on December 04, 2017, 07:49:33 pm
Jimmy, are you even a half inch taller than Bo?

Remember, some of us actually know you...

I guarantee you i am 3 to 4 inches taller than Bo.....

PRJ

ipigsooie

So. Was the Gragg "leak" a test to find out who the weak spot that was leaking to local media? After they found the mole they made sure the local media was the last to find out. 

Well that and they were too busy spewing Aggie propaganda today trying to shove Morris up our ***.

Deep Shoat

Quote from: porkrindjimmy on December 04, 2017, 08:01:42 pm
I guarantee you i am 3 to 4 inches taller than Bo.....

PRJ
I'm going to have to see evidence.  I don't think you are an inch over 5'6"...
All Gas, No Brakes!

porkrindjimmy

Quote from: Deep Shoat on December 04, 2017, 08:05:36 pm
I'm going to have to see evidence.  I don't think you are an inch over 5'6"...

I am 5-8 ish, 5-9 in my boots Shoat....you will need to come to the group photo next year at a game....I want one of you and me together....

PRJ

twistitup

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

porkrindjimmy

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

This is funny.  No one on this board knows anything.  But that doesn't stop you guys from getting on here and acting like you have "sources"
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

Stu

Quote from: PorkerOinker on December 04, 2017, 07:51:54 pm
The morning rush is crap. Ruscin, TW, and NM are terrible radio and Craft isn't much better.

I'm with you on this...I absolutely cannot stand these folks in the morning.   They claim to be Hog fans but they absolutely cannot find anything good at all to say about anything associated with the Hogs.  What is it with these sports show supposedly run by hog fans that feel like it is their job to tear down our sports program?   I totally do not get it.  But, then, I believe the morning rush is for all of the non-Razorback football fan...so that they can laugh at our program.

I know Bo does not appear to be popular on this site and when he replaced Chuck, I couldn't stand him, either.  For example, he used to get irritated when folks called in and asked how he was doing.  I do feel over the years that he has been fairly even-handed.   Some people want to call him a homer, I disagree.  I'm pretty sure he is not a Hog fan.

Wally fits in with the morning rush guys.  I can always count on Wally to write some stupid article stirring up things when there really isn't a reason to do so other than to get mentioned on the national scene.

Anyway, I'm just a fan, I love the Hogs, win or lose.  When I listen to sport radio, I don't necessarily want homers like Rick, but I don't want folks who can't see anything good that is going on, either.   Just be even-handed...call out the good as well as the bad.   

Let the trashing begin. 

reddogjcss

Ark media, sports talk, talking heads, suppose to be in the know, know NOTHING about AD search or Head Coach search. Nothing more than anyone else. Funny watching them stumble, fall, apologize, etc... We know as much as anyone! They are bombing this search score F-

HogPharmer

Quote from: InternetDrama on December 04, 2017, 07:22:25 pm

Wait, you can't smite people?
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

HogPharmer

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

dhornjr1

PRJ

Hold on a minute, my fellow Goblin. I missed the stuff about Bo being responsible for us not playing Tennessee in the SEC Championship game in '98.

How'd that happen? He got Latourette drunk that week?

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: ipigsooie on December 04, 2017, 08:03:52 pm
So. Was the Gragg "leak" a test to find out who the weak spot that was leaking to local media? After they found the mole they made sure the local media was the last to find out. 

Well that and they were too busy spewing Aggie propaganda today trying to shove Morris up our ***.

I pretty much think it will be either Kiffin or Venables.

Not Morris or Norvell.

Venables would be the hire of the year nationwide.
This is my non-signature signature.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: Imminent Rueage on December 04, 2017, 09:17:32 pm
Hold on a minute, my fellow Goblin. I missed the stuff about Bo being responsible for us not playing Tennessee in the SEC Championship game in '98.

How'd that happen? He got Latourette drunk that week?

Supposed to DD and got wasted.
This is my non-signature signature.

Ironhawg

Quote from: Stu on December 04, 2017, 09:05:46 pm
I'm with you on this...I absolutely cannot stand these folks in the morning.   They claim to be Hog fans but they absolutely cannot find anything good at all to say about anything associated with the Hogs.  What is it with these sports show supposedly run by hog fans that feel like it is their job to tear down our sports program?   I totally do not get it.  But, then, I believe the morning rush is for all of the non-Razorback football fan...so that they can laugh at our program.

Let the trashing begin. 

I listened to the Morning Rush for the first time this morning.  I didn't get a negative vibe from Craft or Tyler Wilson.  I got a slightly negative vibe from Ruscin.  The one that surprised me a little was Nick Mason.  He was more negative than anybody.  I know he is affiliated with Marcs Monk, but you'd think a UA alum would be more loyal.

dhornjr1