Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Norvell....Gambling And Infedility Issues

Started by WestMemphisHog, December 04, 2017, 11:36:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

WestMemphisHog

The rumor about the red flags go back to when Norvell was at Arizona State. He apparently was sleeping with players girlfriends . The gambling issue is that he has racked up thousands of dollars of debt in Tunica

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'

Sho Nuff

Great first post.  Hope you enjoy Matt Luke.

ElDawgHawg

Quote from: WestMemphisHog on December 04, 2017, 11:36:28 am
The rumor about the red flags go back to when Norvell was at Arizona State. He apparently was sleeping with players girlfriends . The gambling issue is that he has racked up thousands of dollars of debt in Tunica

read more..... post less......

#WPS

The Boar War

Wooderson

Why would y'all assume this is false.  If true that's not good at all.  I understand now if it's true.
Give me liberty, or give me death!

The Boar War

WestMemphisHog

I don't care if y'all believe me or not. That's the reason UT or Arizona State or anyone else hasn't offered him. There are Arkansas people who know this is 100 percent true

Atlhogfan1

Arizona State is the tits when it comes to hot coeds.
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

WestMemphisHog

WestMemphisHog

Living in West Memphis I have a ton of guys i work with who know him from his time at Memphis. That's just what they've been saying for a few weeks . It may not be true. But I've not only heard this from them but also some of Tennessee buddies too.

farmhawg

From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

WestMemphisHog

WestMemphisHog

I don't want any coach with Red Flags. Norvell is bad news

Dropkick

Hopefully if it isn't true someone can get slapped with a libel suit.

WestMemphisHog

Wild Bill Hog

When I saw the thread title I thought it said something about Norvell and Grambling and Infidel Issues.  Had to put my glasses on.