Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

This week's rotation, McKinney news, and California trip

Started by ricepig, February 27, 2018, 05:32:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WBOBO

Very good article Rice.  Thanks for sharing.  Had no clue about the delay of
game on Knight because he waited for his head coach to get off the field.
That's chicken shiz by the home plate ump.
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.

Sho Nuff

It says I can't read without subscribing, can someone summarize the comments about McKinney?

CSCSW

Quote from: Sho Nuff on February 27, 2018, 08:02:56 pm
It says I can't read without subscribing, can someone summarize the comments about McKinney?

This please ^

DeCori Green Eggs and Birmingham

Just says he experienced discomfort, but that it's normal (confirmed by Dr. that nothing is abnormal). Might pitch this week, but might wait one more.

Wisco Pig

Copied from the link:
McKinney's "got some soreness and that's normal," Van Horn said. "He might pitch in a game this week, but we may hold him for the next weekend. It's just something you experience with this kind of surgery. We had him looked at and they said it was nothing unusual, just part of the process."

ETA:  Sorry, didn't see the post above from DeCori Green Eggs and Birmingham.

Jaxhog

The site lets you read about 3 free articles a month.  Just clean out your cookies and you should be good to start over.

razCzar

Quote from: Jaxhog on February 27, 2018, 10:48:30 pm
The site lets you read about 3 free articles a month.  Just clean out your cookies and you should be good to start over.
'preciate that.