Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bobby Pet......nm

Started by snoot hoggy hog, October 05, 2017, 08:38:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Atlhogfan1

Should not have gone conservative on first two downs.
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

(notOM)Rebel123

"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

Birminghog

Let's get down to bwass tacks, Lamar.

PonderinHog

Wildhog

Quote from: gchamblee on October 05, 2017, 10:10:33 pm
you know there are a few posters hiding in the shadows just waiting/hoping for louisville to come back so they can butt crawl through this thread.

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

(notOM)Rebel123

PonderinHog

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

(notOM)Rebel123

Lamar needs to get out of the way...

factchecker

Quote from: hogblitz on October 05, 2017, 10:21:35 pm
I must not be watching the same game.   The game I am watching is a close game.

"Moral victries are for loosers..... Weez don't accepts mediocirty"

says hogville when it comes to the Razorbacks.  I guess that doesn't apply to Booby.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Wildhog

Quote from: factchecker on October 05, 2017, 10:27:35 pm

says hogville when it comes to the Razorbacks.  I guess that doesn't apply to Booby.

Perfectly fair.
1909/1964/1965/1977

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: factchecker on October 05, 2017, 10:27:35 pm

He got his share...

factchecker

Horrible body language by the QB.

Pathetic attitude.  Put in the backup.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Razorbax

I see the three cucksters are in full force........Worried about Louisville's problems while ignoring the problems at the U of A.......Bobby lives in their head.

Birminghog

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: Birminghog on October 05, 2017, 10:30:31 pm
Yeah - won a lot of games, too.

True. But lost several big ones.

gchamblee

Quote from: Razorbax on October 05, 2017, 10:30:08 pm
I see the three cucksters are in full force........Worried about Louisville's problems while ignoring the problems at the U of A.......Bobby lives in their head.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: Razorbax on October 05, 2017, 10:30:08 pm

I seriously doubt anyone here is worried about Louisville's problems...snickering at, maybe. But worried...nope.

Atlhogfan1

Louisville would be awful without Jackson.
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Razorbax

So you celebrate the losses......You hate CBP more than you love the program.....
Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on October 05, 2017, 10:31:02 pm
True. But lost several big ones.

snoblind

Razorbax

We are awful with CBB.....
Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on October 05, 2017, 10:32:22 pm
Louisville would be awful without Jackson.

Razorbax

That explains this thread and your posts.
Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on October 05, 2017, 10:32:07 pm
I seriously doubt anyone here is worried about Louisville's problems...snickering at, maybe. But worried...nope.

Wildhog

Bad loss.  He might only win nine this year.
1909/1964/1965/1977

gchamblee

HawgTide

Quote from: ceegar on October 05, 2017, 08:42:53 pm
Weird non use of timeouts.  I'm sure he has his reasons because he is one of the best.  I think Louisville wins big.

Nailed it

Razorbax

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: Razorbax on October 05, 2017, 10:32:56 pm
We are awful with CBB.....
awe someone got their feelings hurt..
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: Razorbax on October 05, 2017, 10:32:30 pm
So you celebrate the losses......You hate CBP more than you love the program.....

Why one earth would you think I would celebrate the losses? I hate CBP more than I love the Hogs? You are insane. How ignorant. Go to bed.

Atlhogfan1

Poor kid. Hate to see this. 

mckinneyhog5

gchamblee

damn hate to see that kid get hurt that bad

Razorbax

Naw, never by asshats who allows a former coach to live and breath in their heads
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on October 05, 2017, 10:35:59 pm

factchecker

Quote from: gchamblee on October 05, 2017, 10:36:52 pm
damn hate to see that kid get hurt that bad

looked bad..... like jred vs. tech bad.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Atlhogfan1

Louisville piling up the penalties again.   

Razorbax

Just an observation...A circle jerk over a former coach at another school.
Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on October 05, 2017, 10:36:21 pm
Why one earth would you think I would celebrate the losses? I hate CBP more than I love the Hogs? You are insane. How ignorant. Go to bed.

gchamblee

Quote from: Razorbax on October 05, 2017, 10:37:48 pm
Naw, never by asshats who allows a former coach to live and breath in their heads

you got so close to being able to wade through this thread sticking your wet finger in everyones ear. dont be a sore loser

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: Razorbax on October 05, 2017, 10:39:06 pm
Just an observation...A circle jerk over a former coach at another school.

If anyone is circle-jerking over a former coach from another school, I'd say it was you.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: Razorbax on October 05, 2017, 10:37:48 pm
maybe if people like you wouldn't tell us how he's the greatest ever..sha naa naa hey hey goodbye.

factchecker

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on October 05, 2017, 10:35:59 pm

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on October 05, 2017, 10:36:21 pm

Booby fans are melting bad.

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

rzrbkman

4 wins 5 losses in Louisville's past 9 games.

factchecker

That Bret Bielema coaching tree in action.

Dave Doeren just took Booby to school.

He even showed him how to run a proper 2 point play.

Horrible effort by the cardinals.

Lamar admitted last season that the team quit which led to the end of season losing streak.  Poor coaching.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

mckinneyhog5

looks like BP will be available next year...

HawgTide

Ouch
Folded his elbow the wrong way

Razorbax

Sore loser? My alma mater is not playing....But from the sounds of it, a few of the 'same ole gang" is doing their thang.
Quote from: gchamblee on October 05, 2017, 10:39:48 pm
you got so close to being able to wade through this thread sticking your wet finger in everyones ear. dont be a sore loser

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on October 05, 2017, 10:40:11 pm
maybe if people like you wouldn't tell us how he's the greatest ever..sha naa naa hey hey goodbye.

Guess he went to bed...ooops, my bad.

factchecker

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on October 05, 2017, 10:41:34 pm
looks like BP will be available next year...

He'll leave a note on the locker room tonight:

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

jcbville

CBP is now 0-7 when both teams ranked 0-4 when his team is the higher ranked going in. Kind of stat people would love to bash the Hogs with here.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: Razorbax on October 05, 2017, 10:42:45 pm
Sore loser? My alma mater is not playing....But from the sounds of it, a few of the 'same ole gang" is doing their thang.

Neither is mine. Mine plays at South Carolina on Saturday.