Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OFFICIAL post your picks thread (sports investing)

Started by WILL CLINTON, August 28, 2011, 09:41:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Green_Lanternn

Took SMU +16
Taking Texas A&M -7
Taking Hogs +14.5

will add more

onebadrubi

Quote from: BigSexyHog on October 07, 2016, 11:13:04 pm

Called guaranteed picks.  Guaranteedpicks.com

If you surf the gambling forums, ANYTIME some uses the word lock fade it. It wins 9/10 times. Love when guys use the word. I put 250 fading their action every time I see it.

onebadrubi

Notre dame a dog today?  That might entice some action from me. 

Maryland favored against Penn st? 

TCu, Auburn, Minnesota are the other three early games in considering.

Big Boi

Kansas +29
S. Fla vs ECU O 67
OK vs Texas U 73.5

SPAL

Not much I liked this weekend...

Oregon +10
Ulm -3.5
Navy +18

McKdaddy

Too much action today....

Cinc  -4  2u
TT  +10  1u
VaT/NC  o56  2u
ND  +2  1u  (spit)
FSU  +2.5  1u
texass  +14  2u  (double-spit)
MD -1 1u
BSU  +12.5  2u
Ags  -7  1u
Ore  +11  1u
CU  +6  2u
Wazzou  +7  1u
Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

BigSexyHog

Auburn -3 1/2
Pitt -6  1/2
Tex/OU over 73
Mary land -3

Will post the website picks later when I get home...
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

WILL CLINTON

Woke up late and missed a couple of the 11 o'clock games, so here's what I have lined up for the rest of the day.

Iowa -2.5
Bowling Green +13
UNLV +16
ULM -3
UNC +2
Northern Illinois +18
TAMU -7
Buffalo +3
There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

SPAL

Spikes

Keeping with the system.  Indiana over 60. Vs Ohio State. $200 
You only have one life, so you better enjoy it!

BigSexyHog

Houston -16 1/2
Ohio St - 29

and both in a 2 team parlay
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

WILL CLINTON

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on October 08, 2016, 01:07:21 pm
Late night chasing women, William?
Those days are long gone my friend. My late nights are studying, working late, or bourbon related. 😎

onebadrubi

Alabama -14 has been given the L word jinx a few gambling forums BTW.  But also one of the best fades out there in the paid for picks world has given Arkansas +14 as his large pick, Brandon lang if any of you know who that is.  He is GREAT fade material, which sucks in this instance.

McKdaddy

Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

WILL CLINTON

SPAL

Spikes

Good luck all..  Didn't get my picks in, but would have bet Miami and the over in the Pitt game.. But oh well.

Has anyone see Jeff in the past few days???
You only have one life, so you better enjoy it!

widespreadsooie

Quote from: onebadrubi on October 08, 2016, 04:50:43 pm
Alabama -14 has been given the L word jinx a few gambling forums BTW.  But also one of the best fades out there in the paid for picks world has given Arkansas +14 as his large pick, Brandon lang if any of you know who that is.  He is GREAT fade material, which sucks in this instance.

It's funny you mention Brandon Lang. A good buddy of mine was up for the game this past weekend and told me to start fading him lol.

SPAL

I don't know anything about Brandon lang.....but if he is fade material, post him.

SPAL

onebadrubi

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on October 10, 2016, 06:17:11 pm
I don't know anything about Brandon lang.....but if he is fade material, post him.

I don't always get his plays, a buddy of mine does.  I use to get pissed at him for sending them to me because I would every once in awhile be on the same side.  I will try to start getting them.  He has a game of the year it seems like every prime time game.  I know my buddy said he did win yesterday though for the first time this year (Don't know if that means first winning day or what though). 

onebadrubi

Lang's play tonight is a teaser Carolina +.5 and over 40.  I will see if I can start posting these, I'd say we monitor them for a week before anything blindly followed them. 

widespreadsooie

I will also do my best to get Lang's pick(s) and post.

hogsanity

Here is my college deadbolt lock for this weekend - Miami - 6.5
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

onebadrubi

Lang is calling for a 20 dime play for the San Fran Giants tonight. 

FYI, his arkansas play on saturday was 75 dimes and his sunday play tenner was 100 dimes, no idea what MNF was.  And before you blast me, yes I am aware of just how ridiculous his claim on wager size is.  I am just passing along the info as I got it.  Everything I have read on this dude is he is a joke!

WooPig90

Quote from: onebadrubi on October 11, 2016, 03:40:03 pm

FYI, his arkansas play on saturday was 75 dimes and his sunday play tenner was 100 dimes, no idea what MNF was.  And before you blast me, yes I am aware of just how ridiculous his claim on wager size is.  I am just passing along the info as I got it.  Everything I have read on this dude is he is a joke!

Alright so take the Cubs?!

onebadrubi

Quote from: WooPig90 on October 11, 2016, 04:23:51 pm
Alright so take the Cubs?!

He has been fade material when I have paid attention and been given his plays.  I think I will monitor it a little bit before I blindly tail, but yet that would be the idea. 

hogsanity

Quote from: onebadrubi on October 11, 2016, 04:28:54 pm
He has been fade material when I have paid attention and been given his plays.  I think I will monitor it a little bit before I blindly tail, but yet that would be the idea. 

all tailing someone has ever done for me is lose money. The big guys can afford to be wrong 49% of the time because they have the bank roll to sustain prolonged cold streaks but for the year come out with that 2% margin that keeps them in the black. So tailing them only works if you tail them during one of their hot streaks.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

widespreadsooie

I would absolutely not bet on Matt Moore, especially in the playoffs against the Cubs lineup.

onebadrubi

Quote from: widespreadsooie on October 11, 2016, 05:03:28 pm
I would absolutely not bet on Matt Moore, especially in the playoffs against the Cubs lineup.

haha yeah.  Also after last night, the cubs lost that game because they started playing match ups with the bullpen, meaning most of their bullpen arms only saw one or two batters. 

onebadrubi

Quote from: onebadrubi on October 11, 2016, 03:40:03 pm

Lol. Think we are on to something (also factoring in all of the other times I've been given this guys plays).

onebadrubi

Langs pick today is ULL +10.  I guess this guy has to pick something every single day.

WooPig90

Quote from: onebadrubi on October 12, 2016, 12:27:09 pm
Langs pick today is ULL +10.  I guess this guy has to pick something every single day.

App st -10 it is lol

iCalledThatHogBrotha!

I have one play this week:

Arkansas/Ole Miss over 65.

hogsanity

I think I will start making plays on tennis and soccer, two sports I know nothing about. 

onebadrubi

Lang is on Broncos -3 tonight for 50 dimes he says. 

I think I might actually not fade this, instead just sit it out.  But won't decide that till later on.

hogsanity

Quote from: onebadrubi on October 13, 2016, 12:32:42 pm

I think I might actually not fade this, instead just sit it out.  But won't decide that till later on.

I was on Denver before I read that, so crap. Until SD proves they can win, the only play is Denver.

jkstock04

Everything points to chargers +3 for tonight other than that pesky 4th quarter. They could easily be up 3 tds...but come 4th quarter they wave the white flag for a loss. Almost makes you wonder if they are throwing games on purpose and getting paid off.

Important to note Broncos will be without their head coach on the sidelines who is also the play caller. I'll be sitting this one out.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

onebadrubi

Quote from: jkstock04 on October 13, 2016, 01:06:25 pm
Everything points to chargers +3 for tonight other than that pesky 4th quarter. They could easily be up 3 tds...but come 4th quarter they wave the white flag for a loss. Almost makes you wonder if they are throwing games on purpose and getting paid off.

Important to note Broncos will be without their head coach on the sidelines who is also the play caller. I'll be sitting this one out.

What points to chargers?  Denver D can rattle and turnover temper tantrum.  Denver O can run right over SD D.  i did not know Denver coach is out though, any idea why?

WooPig90

Taking the under in this game

WooPig90

Early plays I have locked in :

Ark/Ole miss over 66

Mizzou/FL under 51

jkstock04

October 13, 2016, 02:28:19 pm #10541 Last Edit: October 13, 2016, 03:33:08 pm by jkstock04
Quote from: onebadrubi on October 13, 2016, 02:01:59 pm
What points to chargers?  Denver D can rattle and turnover temper tantrum.  Denver O can run right over SD D.  i did not know Denver coach is out though, any idea why?

Mainly because most of their losses have been tight. Last three losses by a combined 8 points. They are at home....not sure Siemian is 100%.

Also here the past year or so I've begun looking at what the popular public bet will be on in these marque games. I like to be opposite what most the public is on. You know most everyone is going to look at that ugly 1-4 record and just blindly throw money at the Broncos.

The only thing stopping me from betting it is the Chargers 4th quarter performances. Just awful. I may splash them 1st half.

Broncos head coach was having some health problems and had to take the week off.

Also forgot to say chargers are actually (surprisingly) pretty stout against the run so far this year...and that's what Denver will try and do. They have not allowed more than 93 yards on the ground against anyone in a game yet this year. Not bad.

Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

jkstock04

Quote from: WooPig90 on October 13, 2016, 02:24:05 pm
Early plays I have locked in :

Ark/Ole miss over 66

Mizzou/FL under 51
Gotta love that over in the Hog game. That's the one that has stuck out to me the most. I think we will try and run the ball some more...but this game is still gonna be a track meet.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

WILL CLINTON

Leans:

Ball St -10.5
Miami -7
Nebraska -3.5
Bama -12.5
Wake Forest -20.5
Mizzou v Florida u48.5
Charlotte +5
South Florida -20
Ole Miss -7.5
Stanford +3
Ohio State -11
Fresno St +17
UCF +3.5
New Mexico +14
Tulsa +21

onebadrubi

Quote from: jkstock04 on October 13, 2016, 02:28:19 pm
Mainly because most of their losses have been tight. Last three losses by a combined 8 points. They are at home....not sure Siemian is 100%.

Also here the past year or so I've begun looking at what the popular public bet will be on in these marque games. I like to be opposite what most the public is on. You know most everyone is going to look at that ugly 1-4 record and just blindly throw money at the Broncos.

The only thing stopping me from betting it is the Chargers 4th quarter performances. Just awful. I may splash them 1st half.

Broncos head coach was having some health problems and had to take the week off.

Also forgot to say chargers are actually (surprisingly) pretty stout against the run so far this year...and that's what Denver will try and do. They have not allowed more than 93 yards on the ground against anyone in a game yet this year. Not bad.

I read somewhere this week that public line movement on prime time games (TNF, SNF, and MNF) had only lost 1 time this year.  Have not done this research myself yet, but pretty interesting if true. 

widespreadsooie

I've followed public action on Thursday, Sunday, and Monday night games for a few years now and they undoubtedly get scorched over the long haul. Monday night games especially. Chargers +3 is the only play here.

onebadrubi

ATU HOG

I'm on the over tonight.  Rivers can usually put up points, hoping for that.  I know Denver's D is great, but the chargers D isn't.  Hoping for a minor shootout.  27-20 Denver.

onebadrubi

Quote from: onebadrubi on October 13, 2016, 06:55:30 pm
I'm going Denver -3

Well that was dumb. I'm putting a rule in place, if this Lang guy is on it and I like same side I'm just stayin away!  Come on one more run in this baseball game and I'm only juiced

WooPig90

Lol this guy is officially fade material! Took the chargers +3 and the under