Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (11-5, 1-3) vs Missouri (12-4, 2-1)

Started by Razorbacks#1, January 13, 2018, 04:19:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

26.2Hog

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

HamIAm

Quote from: 26.2Hog on January 13, 2018, 05:21:56 pm
Missouri ice cold.  I like it.

It won't stay that way, better start building up the lead while we can

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

elkhog

We seem a little more alive this game.  There are some tall trees on that tiger team.
GO HOGS!!!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

elksnort

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Razorbacks#1

Thompson to Hall under the basket for the last two possessions

THUNDER!

hoglady

Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

ishankem

elksnort

Mathematically this is not a must-win but otherwise this is a must-win

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Letsroll1200

fieldturf

we play so much better when Eric Ferguson is on the bench I mean Beard!!!!

hawgball40

i don't know what to make of this team. something tells me the play on the court right now is fools gold. i mean the way we were beat so soundly last time out is still present in my mind.

The real Hogules

If we'd just give the same effort that we've given "so far" this evening, we can still win a lot of basketball games this season.
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

TebowHater

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on January 13, 2018, 05:26:52 pm
Hall plays like a Razorback

This. He ALWAYS attacks the glass, too - only player on our team to ALWAYS do it.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: hawgball40 on January 13, 2018, 05:27:03 pm
i don't know what to make of this team. something tells me the play on the court right now is fools gold. i mean the way we were beat so soundly last time out is still present in my mind.

Consistently inconsistent.

TebowHater

Despite the good last few possessions, we cannot undervalue the fact Mizzou is ice cold. It is nice since team's seemingly are always on fire against us, but inevitably they will heat up some. Got to keep up the intensity.

cardsNhogs

Cook should get a lot more minutes at the 4 than Bailey. Thomas should get Zero minutes!

hawgball40

well, i like what i see from darious hall atleast. the guy is playing his guts out

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Knot2brite

Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

majestic

Voluntary epidemiologist - Voted for W in 08

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

ishankem

Dominicanhog

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on January 13, 2018, 05:30:11 pm
18-7 Hogs

Hall for 2

Who is this  Hall guy you keeping talking about?  and where did he come from?

Breems

Hall reminding the rest of the team that high-percentage shots do exist. Loving him as a slasher.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Breems

Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

BDSCT51

Maddeningly inconsistent! Just keep it up Hogs, looking good!
Bleeding Razorback Red

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Wild Bill Hog

fieldturf

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

cardsNhogs

ishankem

hawgball40

that last play by cj, i thought he looked like he could have just climbed the ladder and threw it down. guy can jump out of the gym but seems afraid of contact

hawgwileywyatt

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on January 13, 2018, 04:47:38 pm
Razorbacks Line Up:

Barford
Gafford
Thomas
Hall
Beard

Great lineup change. I think this automatically makes us a bigger and better defending team. Gives our bench more diversity as well. Macon can be like Hannahs coming off the bench.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

Official review of action from under the basket, Tilmon and Gafford involved

THUNDER!

Razorback_Mack