Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Amber Alert: Where is FCJ?? EDIT: HE HAS BEEN SPOTTED!!

Started by CFB_Fanatic, January 10, 2018, 09:45:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

CFB_Fanatic

January 10, 2018, 09:45:16 pm Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 07:40:23 pm by CFB_Fanatic
To tell us how AWESOME Mike Anderson is??? Anyone seen him??     ??? ???

EDIT: Shows up after a win. Anyone shocked? LOL

Breems

I'll never understand the FCJ fascination here. You guys are so easily amused.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

Hog-Corleone

AMBER ALERT:  where is our defense, offense, and coaching?
This is my word, and as such is beyond contestation.

RazorPiggie

Quote from: Hog-Corleone on January 10, 2018, 09:47:58 pm
AMBER ALERT:  where is our defense, offense, and coaching?

We aren't lucky enough for our coach to go missing.

depressed_fan

not to be critical but that would be a silver alert. carry on

The OTR

He's not sick.  Only time he throws up is when the refs are bad.  Or when the coach of another sport isn't performing up to his standards and he is demanding that they are fired.  He's gonna be itching for a fight tonight and I got a feeling half of the folks here will be trying to pick a fight with him.

Mr. Porkleone

Quote from: CFB_Fanatic on January 10, 2018, 09:45:16 pm

FCJ will say usual

Blah blah blah blah blah.

hamsam

Quote from: Breems on January 10, 2018, 09:46:53 pm

It's not a fascination. It's an AMAZEMENT that someone could be so ridiculously ignorant.
"I am speachless. is this program on the right freaking track or what?i love the way Pel is coaching this team. i love this team. lets just keep getting better. congrats to Pel and the hawgs.PIG SOOIE!"

Forrest City Joe   December 30, 2008

PharmacistHog

Quote from: HogPharmer on December 27, 2018, 09:45:23 am
Millennials suck...

Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm
Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.

Breems

Quote from: hamsam on January 10, 2018, 09:50:31 pm
It's not a fascination. It's an AMAZEMENT that someone could be so ridiculously ignorant.

That's called fascination. With a troll.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

CFB_Fanatic

Quote from: Breems on January 10, 2018, 09:53:10 pm

Heres the problem with calling him a troll: A troll is someone who KNOWS they are trolling. They do it on purpose, essentially being fake or lying to get a rise out of someone.

Heres the sad part.

FCJ is serious. He actually thinks MA is a good coach. That's called delusion my friend. And its quite humorous to watch it all unfold.

hamsam

Quote from: Breems on January 10, 2018, 09:53:10 pm

He's not a troll. He's an idiot. Trolls know what they are doing. Joe has no idea what planet he is on!
"I am speachless. is this program on the right freaking track or what?i love the way Pel is coaching this team. i love this team. lets just keep getting better. congrats to Pel and the hawgs.PIG SOOIE!"

Forrest City Joe   December 30, 2008

The OTR

Joe is smart enough not to walk into this joint and get ambushed from every direction.  Joe if you're reading this please log out, go to bed and don't come in here tonight....for your own good.

CFB_Fanatic

Quote from: Skandar Jackson on January 10, 2018, 10:11:14 pm
Joe is smart enough not to walk into this joint and get ambushed from every direction.  Joe if you're reading this please log out, go to bed and don't come in here tonight....for your own good.

Lol he aint reading this. Maybe if we go play Greenwood High School and get a win he'll come back on AND.PRAIESE.ALL THINGS MiKE ANDERSON>?!!

Wild Bill Hog

It is more entertaining than Hog basketball.

Wild Bill Hog

razCzar

Sayeth FCJ in his last post 4 days ago:
   it's a long season folks.the Hogs will be fine. going to win some and lose some. GO Hogs.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

cram224

He will be here as soon as he gets down figuring out who shot the most free throws.

JIHawg

You ever lose a 3 year old daughter, or grand daughter?  If you had, you might not make a joke of her name.

Hog Pharm

Working hard thinking up an excuse. I'm thinking it's going to take a few weeks.

gchamblee

Quote from: Skandar Jackson on January 10, 2018, 09:49:47 pm
He's not sick.  Only time he throws up is when the refs are bad.  Or when the coach of another sport isn't performing up to his standards and he is demanding that they are fired.  He's gonna be itching for a fight tonight and I got a feeling half of the folks here will be trying to pick a fight with him.

His grip on the english language is too weak to win a typing fight.

cal34

Quote from: razCzar on January 10, 2018, 10:27:37 pm
Sayeth FCJ in his last post 4 days ago:
   it's a long season folks.the Hogs will be fine. going to win some and lose some. GO Hogs.

I'm tired of the long season excuse already.

Tusker4life

Maybe the new AD will clean house in the basketball dept as well, and Coach Morris can hire the new staff there too. LOL

Quote from: Wild Bill Hog on January 10, 2018, 10:27:26 pm
LOL. +1
Cheering for Alabama because they are in the SEC is like cheering for the Devil because he is in the Bible...

RagingHawgOn

Ok, you got us Joseph. Now, please kindly answer/address all questions/comments proposed/directed to you.

Thanks in advance.

BannerMountainMan

Are people really obsessing over a poster who likes his coach?
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

gchamblee

Quote from: JIHawg on January 10, 2018, 10:29:23 pm
You ever lose a 3 year old daughter, or grand daughter?  If you had, you might not make a joke of her name.

It is hard to please those that want to be offended. I am sure we would all behave differently if we all had suffered the same tragedies as everyone else. If you want to be offended I would suggest finding someone who had bad intent when they used a common phrase. Would is bother you if he asked if anyone had seen those entities on a milk carton? Both imply the same thing.

hawginbigd1

Joe will be back as soon as he gets done crying in the closet with his life size MA doll.

CFB_Fanatic

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on January 10, 2018, 10:32:26 pm

Like isn't a strong enough word.

Obsessive Man Crush fits better

hogsanity

We're just tired of being told we suck for thinking Mike isn't the goat in ways that would get most posters banned. Then when Mike proves YET AGAIN he is mediocre, where's FCJ? Probably trying to lock up Pel long term before KY steals him away.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

EastexHawg

Quote from: cram224 on January 10, 2018, 10:29:13 pm
He will be here as soon as he gets down figuring out who shot the most free throws.

Those refs. Stole another one.from Mike!

hoglady

The problems right now with this team go beyond coaching.
Something's not right within the team - don't know what happened but something did.

What I saw tonight was a shell of the team I saw just 3 weeks ago.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

hogsanity

Quote from: hoglady on January 10, 2018, 11:25:36 pm
Something's not right within the team - don't know what happened but something did.

[/quote

Ge teams figured out we have two scorers and cant play defense in half court.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

RagingHawgOn

In all fairness, I agree there might be some underlying issues. And, those can be real.

Having said that, would a locker room issue translate to failure to block out, missing free throws, failure to get back in transition, lack of emotion, lack of discernible effort, etc.?

hoglady

Quote from: RagingHawgOn on January 10, 2018, 11:30:44 pm
In all fairness, I agree there might be some underlying issues. And, those can be real.

Having said that, would a locker room issue translate to failure to block out, missing free throws, failure to get back in transition, lack of emotion, lack of discernible effort, etc.?

Something happened to make this team quit doing all the things they had been doing most of the year to win basketball games.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."

RagingHawgOn

Quote from: hoglady on January 10, 2018, 11:36:32 pm
Something happened to make this team quit doing all the things they had been doing most of the year to win basketball games.

Agree. To me, it points to lack of coaching/leadership.

hogsanity

They started playing teams with good guards. Good guards cut down turn overs which shuts down the hogs running and they destroy  the defense off the dribble.

3kgthog

Buyout of $1 mil. Flip a coin with Joe Johnson. Loser pays it and gets us another coach.

WBOBO

Quote from: hogsanity on January 10, 2018, 11:42:31 pm
They started playing teams with good guards. Good guards cut down turn overs which shuts down the hogs running and they destroy  the defense off the dribble.
Especially a top notch point guard.  We just got took to school with
a Frosh PG.  And we will again and again with a good PG.
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.

hoglady

Quote from: hogsanity on January 10, 2018, 11:42:31 pm

Oklahoma doesn't have good guards??
We played 1000x better against NC than we did tonight - they don't have good guards??

WBOBO

There also has to be some truth in this as well.
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.

Wild Bill Hog

Other teams are getting better through experience.  The Hogs had an experienced team from the beginning, but haven't gotten any better.  Other teams have caught up.

hobhog

Quote from: 3kgthog on January 11, 2018, 12:16:55 am
Buyout of $1 mil. Flip a coin with Joe Johnson. Loser pays it and gets us another coach.

Little Lady Back

January 11, 2018, 05:57:31 am #43 Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 06:17:40 am by Little Lady Back

I agree with you, hoglady. Something is definitely not right within the team and it shows on the court. Whatever the problem is, Coach Anderson and the players needs to get it fixed NOW!
#NolanRichardsonCourt

Pigasaurus

"If I wanted you to know what I was thinking, I would be talking."  Al Bundy

Tweeter

Why does everyone bag on FCJ?  I like to read his post and listen to his calls on D.T.  He's a good fan and i wish we had more like him.

hogsanity

Quote from: Tweeter on January 11, 2018, 08:07:27 am
Why does everyone bag on FCJ?  I like to read his post and listen to his calls on D.T.  He's a good fan and i wish we had more like him.

You do remember when he was ranting about how we better lock up Pelphrey before Kentucky came to steal him away, don't you.

The issue most of us have with FCJ is how he is on here crowing every time the Hogs beat Southern Technical College for players 6ft and under, telling us it is because Mike is such a great coach. Or on here after a close loss telling people who do not think Mike is the greatest coach ever and anyone who does not think so can go jump off a cliff.

Personally, I think he is a phony.

hogsanity

Quote from: hoglady on January 11, 2018, 12:29:52 am
Oklahoma doesn't have good guards??
We played 1000x better against NC than we did tonight - they don't have good guards??

If the Hogs played OU now, OU would win by 20+ in BWA and by maybe 40 in Norman.

hogsanity

Want to know what is wrong?

1. Mike can only coach one way

2. Mike has a terrible bench because he lost guys like Babb & Whitt

3. Barford and Macon, but especially Barford are " gonna get " guys. They are gonna get their points or die trying. With no becnh they know they are not coming out for any length of time.

4. No real PG means Gafford can work his rear off all day to get position, and no one is going to get him the ball. ( meanwhile, Babb is averaging like 7 or 8 asst per game at ISU ).

5. And we have known this since before Mike was hired, he can only coach one way. If they are not creating a ton of turnovers, Mike can only scowl or looked confused.

riccoar

IDK, are you still pimping that Arkansas is facing some really tough teams?  Because at worst, we should be 2-1 over the last 3 games.