Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Verification that more changes are coming

Started by jgphillips3, January 18, 2017, 07:16:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jgphillips3

Saw this on Facebook and found this quote from CBB to be comforting that hopefully more coaching upgrades are coming:

"In the next few weeks, Paul and I will complete the defensive staff as part of our continued commitment to be much improved as a team heading into the future."

http://www.arkansasrazorbacks.com/rhoads-promoted-to-defensive-coordinator/

rhog1

I believe more changes are coming but he could just be talking about the defensive assistant coach that we have to hire to fill Rhoads's old spot. 

ricepig

January 18, 2017, 07:24:54 pm #2 Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 07:43:21 pm by ricepig
Quote from: rhog1 on January 18, 2017, 07:20:13 pm
I believe more changes are coming but he could just be talking about the defensive assistant coach that we have to hire to fill Rhoad's old spot. 

Correct, two ways to interpret that.

Youngsta71701

"The more things change the more they stay the same"

Danimal

Quote from: ricepig on January 18, 2017, 07:24:54 pm
Correct, two ways to interrupt that.
My mom always told me it's rude to interrupt.

ricepig

Quote from: Danimal on January 18, 2017, 07:38:45 pm
My mom always told me it's rude to interrupt.

Lol, I don't even think I can blame it on auto-correct.

Cylinder

Also, the NCAA is expected to approve a 10th assistant when they meet for spring.

ricepig

Quote from: Cylinder on January 18, 2017, 07:56:42 pm
Also, the NCAA is expected to approve a 10th assistant when they meet for spring.

And it will be April at the earliest before anyone could be hired. We'll have the staff changes by early Feb at the latest.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

ricepig

Oklahawg

I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

jgphillips3

Quote from: rhog1 on January 18, 2017, 07:20:13 pm
I believe more changes are coming but he could just be talking about the defensive assistant coach that we have to hire to fill Rhoads's old spot. 

True.  I thought that as well.  However, that is the most limited interpretation.  Hopefully, it is more expansive.

HogShat

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

jackflash

change are good if we get assistants who can recruit

JOKERHOG

BRINGING BALANCE AND PERSPECTIVE TO HOGVILLE

"You're too damn illiterate to have a college education.  And I'm serious"  - Hawgar the Horrible 1/19/2017

5 most hated: 1Auburn 2Auburn 3Auburn 4A&M 5OU

Calling All Hogs

I guess Jenny is glad she only gave Tommy Tutone her phone number and not her social security number.

Jackrabbit Hog

Wait...so I should call Jen instead of Bret? 

No wonder our defense was awful last year!
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

tophawg19

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on January 19, 2017, 05:30:20 pm
Wait...so I should call Jen instead of Bret? 

No wonder our defense was awful last year!
always start with the boss
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

jgphillips3

Pork Twain

"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/