Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pricing on new seating

Started by Porked Tongue, January 18, 2017, 07:08:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Porked Tongue

Has anyone called on the pricing for the new seating in the north end?

I'm curious as to the cost of the 2 and 4 person loge boxes and the donation minimum.

tasteslikechicken

No clue, but make sure you are seated before they give you the figures.

Porked Tongue

I figure it's going to be more than I can afford.  But would consider giving up a vice or two if within range.

ricepig

Quote from: Porked Tongue on January 18, 2017, 07:36:33 pm
I figure it's going to be more than I can afford.  But would consider giving up a vice or two if within range.

4 and 8 seat aren't they?

Porked Tongue

Quote from: ricepig on January 18, 2017, 07:51:25 pm
4 and 8 seat aren't they?
It's my understanding you can get 2 of a 4.

ricepig

Quote from: Porked Tongue on January 18, 2017, 08:09:04 pm
It's my understanding you can get 2 of a 4.

Well, based on the price of what they want for a suite, it'll be too high.

Sivad

Quote from: Porked Tongue on January 18, 2017, 07:36:33 pm
You have some impressive vices.

Porked Tongue

Quote from: Sivad on January 18, 2017, 08:40:05 pm
Cutting back to just one girl on the side should do it.   ;D

RazorbackToTheFuture

VirginiaHog

What about the seat backs in the little drop down areas of the upper deck on the east and west sides. I like those but not sure how much they are.

tasteslikechicken

Quote from: VirginiaHog on January 18, 2017, 09:51:20 pm
What about the seat backs in the little drop down areas of the upper deck on the east and west sides. I like those but not sure how much they are.

You are referring to Pig Heaven. They are good seats. The west side season tix are hard to get though. Probably have to be at least Wild Hog level and probably Super Hog to have a shot at em. East side seats are much easier to get but I think you have to give at the Tush level. Maybe less for the far ends.

lutherheggs

Quote from: Sivad on January 18, 2017, 08:40:05 pm
Gigilo'ing pays big if you're in shape.

lutherheggs

Quote from: Porked Tongue on January 18, 2017, 07:08:56 pm

I'm curious as to the cost of the 2 and 4 person loge boxes and the donation minimum.
Wait for 2nd season with these seats. Next season after Hogs go 5-7, you'll be able to get them for less than asking price.

Tim Harris

When they presented to those of us in the East Outdoor Club that are losing our seats I don't remember there being a 2 seat option.  I think it was only 4 or 8.  Also if I remember correctly they were looking for an upfront "buy in" and then there would be the yearly donation/ticket purchase.  That was back before the season though so I may have the details screwed up by now.

Jackrabbit Hog

I may be in the minority, but I say "no thanks" to end zone club-type seating over our current seats (east side, 25 yard line toward north end, row 10).  I don't want or need the amenities or the extra comfort.  I like to be elbow to elbow with other fans, close to the action.  For comfort, we have seatback cushions we take in. 

Some of my fondest Razorback memories are sitting through rainstorms and cold for historic wins.  Sure, it may have been uncomfortable at the time, but afterward and as years go by it just adds to the greatness of the memories.  Getting drenched watching Joe Ferguson rip Texas a new one was glorious, especially for an 11 year old kid sitting under a piece of plastic. 

I get it; these new seating areas will be comfy and will make more money for the university.  Just let me keep the seats I have now.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

hogmolar

Suites range from 16 (8 standing and 8 seating) in the corners to 20 (10 standing and 10 seating) in the middle.  Suites are going to be similar to baseball with seating outdoors and the suite part indoor.  It will have it's own concession and SEC club.  Pricing varies dependent upon which box you get.  7 year commitment starting this year with the last five being in the suite.  (Basically 7 years to pay on the 5 you get).  Pricing ranges from and I know these are not exact but approx $60,000 to $90,000 a year.  I believe this is to include food and drinks for the suite.  You do not have a guarantee that these will continue to be the price following year 5.  I was also told that the current suites are getting a 1 time $50,000 - $150,000 renovation fee charge depending on the size of the suite. The waiting list for current suites is very large and the foundation is hoping that this will help with that.

I know this is for the suites and I am not sure about the general seating that will be available and please someone correct me if I have misspoke on any of this.  (Wait who am I kidding I know this place all to well, there will be at least 5 new threads started about it and my legitimacy as a Hog fan will be questioned from this point forward if I am not correct.  Oh Well :P

ricepig

Quote from: hogmolar on January 19, 2017, 09:10:49 am
Suites range from 16 (8 standing and 8 seating) in the corners to 20 (10 standing and 10 seating) in the middle.  Suites are going to be similar to baseball with seating outdoors and the suite part indoor.  It will have it's own concession and SEC club.  Pricing varies dependent upon which box you get.  7 year commitment starting this year with the last five being in the suite.  (Basically 7 years to pay on the 5 you get).  Pricing ranges from and I know these are not exact but approx $60,000 to $90,000 a year.  I believe this is to include food and drinks for the suite.  You do not have a guarantee that these will continue to be the price following year 5.  I was also told that the current suites are getting a 1 time $50,000 - $150,000 renovation fee charge depending on the size of the suite. The waiting list for current suites is very large and the foundation is hoping that this will help with that.

I know this is for the suites and I am not sure about the general seating that will be available and please someone correct me if I have misspoke on any of this.  (Wait who am I kidding I know this place all to well, there will be at least 5 new threads started about it and my legitimacy as a Hog fan will be questioned from this point forward if I am not correct.  Oh Well :P

I had heard around $48-50,000 on the existing suites for upgrades, I guess some larger ones had a bigger price. Also heard they were wanting a 10 year commitment on the NEZ, but I assume everything is still fluctuating. I guess no one has heard anything definite on the Loge boxes.

hogsbeattexas

I have had a lot of talks with Foundation reps so far and they have not confirmed pricing for the end zone club seats or loge boxes.  They will include unlimited food or drinks (not including alcohol) and access to the indoor club lounge area.  As of now, they are pushing for a $2500 per seat price for the year.  They are not sure yet if that will include the annual donation or not in the total price.  But if they do require an additional donation, it will probably be in the $1,000 per year additional donation range.   So the 4 person loge box would be $10,000 per year just for the tickets.  They will have it set up so that you can split it with others too, so 2 friends could each buy 2 tickets and split the box and each get their own donation benefits and parking passes.  This is the last I was told about a month ago.  The hold up currently is that there are some higher-ups who want it to be more than $2500 per seat, because they feel they can make more money.  So a $12,000 or even $15,000 price range for 1 4-person loge box is being considered.  Probably will depend on demand and pre-orders.  I was put on a waiting list, but I believe it means nothing.  In the end, they will announce pricing and then take orders based on your donor ranking just like everything else. 
#WPS

hogmolar

Quote from: ricepig on January 19, 2017, 09:39:09 am
I had heard around $48-50,000 on the existing suites for upgrades, I guess some larger ones had a bigger price. Also heard they were wanting a 10 year commitment on the NEZ, but I assume everything is still fluctuating. I guess no one has heard anything definite on the Loge boxes.
This could be where they finally settled on.  I had spoke with someone about 3 months ago at that point it was 7 years but it seems logical to push it up to 10. I would be curious if they left the overall total price the same, if so I guess it would be less per year.   

code red

Completely off topic but, where are the Hogs gonna run out next year????  Are we going to get rid of "running through the A?"  I know we aren't but, how are they going to do this next year??
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

lutherheggs

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on January 19, 2017, 09:08:59 am
I may be in the minority, but I say "no thanks" to end zone club-type seating over our current seats (east side, 25 yard line toward north end, row 10).  I don't want or need the amenities or the extra comfort.  I like to be elbow to elbow with other fans, close to the action.  For comfort, we have seatback cushions we take in. 

Some of my fondest Razorback memories are sitting through rainstorms and cold for historic wins.  Sure, it may have been uncomfortable at the time, but afterward and as years go by it just adds to the greatness of the memories.  Getting drenched watching Joe Ferguson rip Texas a new one was glorious, especially for an 11 year old kid sitting under a piece of plastic. 

I get it; these new seating areas will be comfy and will make more money for the university.  Just let me keep the seats I have now.
No. You must rotate into comfy, high-end club style seating if you want to remain a true Hog fan and season ticket buyer/holder. That is the edict from the RF and the U of A. Sorry.

SpaCityHawg

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on January 19, 2017, 09:08:59 am

Are you in 113?

hog.goblin

Quote from: Porked Tongue on January 18, 2017, 07:08:56 pm

If you have to ask, they aren't for you (no offense intended, there are pretty well presold).

ur

Have they relocated everyone out of the east outdoor club seating?

ricepig

Quote from: ur on January 19, 2017, 01:09:53 pm

Don't they still have this year?

GTOWNHOG

Quote from: ur on January 19, 2017, 01:09:53 pm

NO. Not yet.  I am an East Outdoor Club Seat holder.  Here is a quote from the LETTER we received from Scott Varady in April of 2016.

"For the 2016 and 2017 football seasons, the East Outdoor Club seats would remain available to you as in previous seasons, including the same seat values and ticket prices.  In other words, nothing would change for these football seasons.

At the conclusion of the 2017 football season, however, the construction process would reduce, but not eliminate, the number of available East Outdoor Club seats.  Recognizing the impact of the potential construction process, we have designed a variety of premium seating options for you to consider."

"As a Razorback Foundation member, you will have the option, DEPENDING ON YOUR MEMBERSHIP LEVEL AND PRIORITY POINTS, to remain in the East Outdoor Club seats that are not impacted by the construction process."

"If you do not remain in the East Outdoor Club seats, you would have the benefit of selecting other premium seating throughout the stadium, including newly constructed club seats, BEFORE those seats are opened to others in your membership class.  ADDITIONALLY, you would have the opportunity to make seat selection choices, on a one time basis, at the TOP of your membership class for either for the 2017 or 2018 football season.  You will not have to wait until the 2018 season, if you so choose."

THERE YOU HAVE IT!!!  The latest information available.
Good luck to ALL of our Razorback teams!!

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: SpaCityHawg on January 19, 2017, 12:28:03 pm
Are you in 113?

Yep.

(I thought we kicked the riff raff like you out of our section a few years ago...)
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

NuttinItUp

I think it is one of those things where if you have to ask, you can't afford it.

hobhog

Quote from: GTOWNHOG on January 19, 2017, 01:37:56 pm
NO. Not yet.  I am an East Outdoor Club Seat holder.  Here is a quote from the LETTER we received from Scott Varady in April of 2016.

"For the 2016 and 2017 football seasons, the East Outdoor Club seats would remain available to you as in previous seasons, including the same seat values and ticket prices.  In other words, nothing would change for these football seasons.

At the conclusion of the 2017 football season, however, the construction process would reduce, but not eliminate, the number of available East Outdoor Club seats.  Recognizing the impact of the potential construction process, we have designed a variety of premium seating options for you to consider."

"As a Razorback Foundation member, you will have the option, DEPENDING ON YOUR MEMBERSHIP LEVEL AND PRIORITY POINTS, to remain in the East Outdoor Club seats that are not impacted by the construction process."

"If you do not remain in the East Outdoor Club seats, you would have the benefit of selecting other premium seating throughout the stadium, including newly constructed club seats, BEFORE those seats are opened to others in your membership class.  ADDITIONALLY, you would have the opportunity to make seat selection choices, on a one time basis, at the TOP of your membership class for either for the 2017 or 2018 football season.  You will not have to wait until the 2018 season, if you so choose."

THERE YOU HAVE IT!!!  The latest information available.

I am also in EOC and received this letter. It has me interested on what options I will have at the end of next year. I like outdoor club seats and hope to keep them but have a feeling they are going to "punt me" when they offer new options. My old wide butt cant handle the bench seating anymore so if its too high I may have to pass.....

ricepig

Quote from: hobhog on January 19, 2017, 04:12:09 pm
I am also in EOC and received this letter. It has me interested on what options I will have at the end of next year. I like outdoor club seats and hope to keep them but have a feeling they are going to "punt me" when they offer new options. My old wide butt cant handle the bench seating anymore so if its too high I may have to pass.....

You too good to sit in the NEZ club seats?

Porked Tongue

January 19, 2017, 04:22:48 pm #30 Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 06:26:29 pm by Porked Tongue
Good info.  I knew the money would be a stretch and I've prepared for it to be a reach.  I had purposely not wanted to know. I had some buddies might have gone in on the split. I have good seats now in a long held family block.

It's a wait and see deal for me at those levels.  If the demand drives it to those levels or above, it won't be worth the move to me for those seats.

Thanks for the input everyone.