Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Vanilla Ice is a Hog fan

Started by bigpigpimpin, January 14, 2017, 08:35:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NuttinItUp

Quote from: RazorRed26 on January 15, 2017, 06:30:31 pm
There is a guy that has a Vanilla Ice/Mallett avatar on Hogville.  It is actually pretty good. 

Ok, I had to try my hand at a few after seeing that:

EastexHawg

Best lyrics ever in a rap song.  I know, that's not saying much...

26.2Hog

Quote from: EastexHawg on January 15, 2017, 09:25:00 pm
Best lyrics ever in a rap song.  I know, that's not saying much...

You actually listen to rap?  Good grief man, get a hold of yourself. 

Hogwild

Miami's on the scene just in case you didn't know it
My town, that created all the bass sound
Enough to shake and kick holes in the ground

Kevin

Quote from: ChicoHog on January 15, 2017, 05:42:56 pm
I was a Gazebo regular in the early 80s.  Loved that place. 

Me too
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

HogimusMaximus

Quote from: NuttinItUp on January 15, 2017, 08:45:12 pm

Too cold, brilliant.

yraciv

Quote from: hawgon on January 15, 2017, 09:14:40 am
He was in Fayetteville all the time in the early 90s.  We kicked him and his entourage out of a party one night, or it might be more accurate to say that we turned them back at the door.

Did he approach you saying "Yo VIP, lets kick it!"??

RazorRed26

Sorry Nuttin, I wasn't clear, before this thread even started there is a guy on Hogville that took RM face and superimposed it over Vanilla Ice's face.  He actually took the Ice Ice baby video when Vanilla Ice is crus'in in his 5.0 and put RM face there.  It was great.  I don't remember the username. 

HogShat

All you people claiming to have seed Vanilla Ice on The Hill... It was probably Vinny Ascolese... Something is afoul here... You chumps acting ill cause you full of 8 balls...

RazorRed26

Hogshat, you are wrong, it was confirm by a guy named Rayco or Dayco...something like that.

NuttinItUp

January 16, 2017, 12:46:45 pm #61 Last Edit: January 16, 2017, 12:58:45 pm by NuttinItUp
Quote from: RazorRed26 on January 16, 2017, 12:29:50 pm
Sorry Nuttin, I wasn't clear, before this thread even started there is a guy on Hogville that took RM face and superimposed it over Vanilla Ice's face.   
Yes, I understood. That is also what I did in those pictures as well.  (Mallett face on Vanilla Ice body)

Quote from: RazorRed26 on January 16, 2017, 12:29:50 pm
He actually took the Ice Ice baby video when Vanilla Ice is crus'in in his 5.0 and put RM face there.  It was great.  I don't remember the username.
That is funny. I bet it was good.

Edit: found it:

Via this and this links.

NuttinItUp

Quote from: RazorRed26 on January 16, 2017, 12:44:31 pm
Hogshat, you are wrong, it was confirm by a guy named Rayco or Dayco...something like that.
Jayco.

Cambridge Hog

Quote from: HogShat on January 16, 2017, 12:41:29 pm
All you people claiming to have seed Vanilla Ice on The Hill... It was probably Vinny Ascolese... Something is afoul here... You chumps acting ill cause you full of 8 balls...

Vanilla Ascolese?

RazorRed26

Quote from: NuttinItUp on January 16, 2017, 12:46:45 pm
Yes, I understood. That is also what I did in those pictures as well.  (Mallett face on Vanilla Ice body)
That is funny. I bet it was good.

Edit: found it:

Via this and this links.

THAT IS IT!  +1 if i could. 

HogShat

EastexHawg

Quote from: 26.2Hog on January 15, 2017, 09:36:06 pm
You actually listen to rap?  Good grief man, get a hold of yourself. 

The song is from something like 1990.  No, I don't listen to rap...but you couldn't go anywhere back then without hearing it.  As in go anywhere for years. 

DeltaBoy

Cool I always liked the ICE!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

The OTR

Kentucky has Ashley Judd.  Florida has MC Gainey (swamp thing on Con Air for those of you who don't know the man).  LSU has Willie McCovey. And we have Vanilla Ice.

This is a solid B Minus group of celebrities.  I wouldn't be surprised to see any or all them show up on the Celebrity Apprentice next year. 

ChicoHog

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on January 17, 2017, 02:54:27 pm
Kentucky has Ashley Judd.  Florida has MC Gainey (swamp thing on Con Air for those of you who don't know the man).  LSU has Willie McCovey. And we have Vanilla Ice.

This is a solid B Minus group of celebrities.  I wouldn't be surprised to see any or all them show up on the Celebrity Apprentice next year. 
If I was Florida I would claim Erin Andrews and Laura Rutledge long before MC Gainey-no idea who that is except you said he was in Con Air.   

The OTR

Quote from: ChicoHog on January 17, 2017, 11:10:21 pm
If I was Florida I would claim Erin Andrews and Laura Rutledge long before MC Gainey-no idea who that is except you said he was in Con Air.

Swamp thing.  He sort of stole the show in Con Air. He flew the plane, he drove the fire truck. He could fly or drive anything with a steering wheel which in an of itself is pretty amazing for a guy in prison.

Look him up. They always show him at Florida ball games.  Doesn't seem like a bad guy other than being a Florida fan.  He's been on a lot of movies and his hillbilly countenance strikes fear in the hearts of his enemies on screen and joy in the hearts of movie goers.  He's a good one.

hawganatic

Seriously, can we please STOP with this.  I'd really like to see people COLLABORATE more on these types of threads.  The quality here will really go up if people talk to each other AND LISTEN.

I bet somebody could even come back with a brand new invention.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: EastexHawg on January 16, 2017, 08:04:38 pm
The song is from something like 1990.  No, I don't listen to rap...but you couldn't go anywhere back then without hearing it.  As in go anywhere for years.

I'd have never pegged Eastex as a connoisseur of fine rap music.  Just goes to show, you log onto Hogville and you always learn valuable information.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

cosmodrum

This is glorious. I might have a new avi
Go away, batin'

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'

NuttinItUp

Quote from: cosmodrum on January 18, 2017, 10:18:56 pm
Done

Nice. It would be awesome if Mallett came out some time with a haircut like that to bring it full circle.

NuttinItUp

If anyone never saw the Jim Carrey Vanilla Ice impression (from In Living Color I believe?), it was pretty funny.

Here is the Vanilla Ice appearance on Arsenio Hall to see what Carrey was mocking: (won't let me embed it, you will have to click through to YouTube to watch it):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPO8EB0g30Q

....and here is the Jim Carrey video (sorry it is grainy):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0A7tLVIsuNw

redleg

If it ain't broke, fix it till it is.

JOKERHOG

VA has been known to hang out in Fayetteville from time to time over the years - actually back to the early 1990's. 
BRINGING BALANCE AND PERSPECTIVE TO HOGVILLE

"You're too damn illiterate to have a college education.  And I'm serious"  - Hawgar the Horrible 1/19/2017

5 most hated: 1Auburn 2Auburn 3Auburn 4A&M 5OU

Tejano Jawg

I know a chick who was good friends with Ice back in his Carrollton (North Dallas) days. I always wanted to be invited to a party he was at—just so I could say I met him—but it never worked out.

Most people in this thread are only 2 or 3 degrees from Ice. That's a lot better than Kevin Bacon.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Paul

EastexHawg

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on January 18, 2017, 02:55:28 pm
I'd have never pegged Eastex as a connoisseur of fine rap music.  Just goes to show, you log onto Hogville and you always learn valuable information.

Ice Ice Baby had the best overall lyrics, but maybe the best line is from Kid Rock..."Buy a yacht with a flag sayin' "chillin' the most", then rock that bitch up and down the coast".

Above all else, I strive to educate.

PonderinHog

Quote from: EastexHawg on January 20, 2017, 01:35:51 pm
Ice Ice Baby had the best overall lyrics, but maybe the best line is from Kid Rock..."Buy a yacht with a flag sayin' "chillin' the most", then rock that bitch up and down the coast".

Eastex has been on the water too long.

EastexHawg

Quote from: PonderinHog on January 20, 2017, 01:38:26 pm
Eastex has been on the water too long.

I saw a guy who was both incredibly fat and incredibly drunk belt out "Cowboy" right before closing time at a bar that was doing karaoke one night.  He did an awesome job and it was maybe the funniest thing I have ever seen in person.  By the way, he didn't say "radio edit"...

Brought the house down.

LZH

+1

Jackrabbit Hog

You sir, are a true renaissance man. 
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

Rey Pygsterio

I knew Squirrel also and remember laughing out loud when he appeared on stage with Vanilla Ice at that awards show on TV.

And thanks to Squirrel, I was the first person in America to dis Vanilla Ice on the radio on KRFA.

For the record, Vanilla Ice actually seems like a good guy.
"Rey Pygsterio will slash the tires on your Flex Fuel Tahoe and slap your Bentonville princess wife in the face." - Latarian

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: Rey Pygsterio on January 24, 2017, 02:10:17 pm
For the record, Vanilla Ice actually seems like a good guy.

That's what they said about Son of Sam.

cosmodrum

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on January 24, 2017, 02:14:48 pm
That's what they said about Son of Sam.

Ol' Dave was a solid dude; IT WAS THAT DAMN TALKING DOG
Go away, batin'

Jackrabbit Hog

It's more enjoyable to make fun of Vanilla Ice and Squirrel than to debate nutritionists, argue about '60s era players vs. today's players, and the nuances of the 3-4 defense.

Bump.

LZH

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on January 25, 2017, 04:22:48 pm
It's more enjoyable to make fun of Vanilla Ice and Squirrel than to debate nutritionists, argue about '60s era players vs. today's players, and the nuances of the 3-4 defense.

Bump.

I dunno, I was pretty disappointed that we didn't get to finish the big-legged woman conversation.

Iwastherein1969

not a rap fan, not a Vanilla Ice fan, but what moves my "pissed off" meter in this thread is the considerable number of jabs thrown at Ryan Mallett....I realize it's a joke to most of you but after the 10th Vanilla Ice-Ryan Mallett parody the jokes get stale. After all, Mallett is still the only QB to carry us to what would be classified as a playoff, then a BCS game in the Sugar Bowl. Dare I say the Hogs haven't played in a game remotely as large as the Sugar Bowl against OSU since ? But you guys go on with your weak parodies, grab your genitals and get your jollies off about a QB who could have went anywhere (and yes that includes Alabama) after he left Michigan but chose to play for Arkansas.
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on January 26, 2017, 12:38:30 am
not a rap fan, not a Vanilla Ice fan, but what moves my "pissed off" meter in this thread is the considerable number of jabs thrown at Ryan Mallett....I realize it's a joke to most of you but after the 10th Vanilla Ice-Ryan Mallett parody the jokes get stale. After all, Mallett is still the only QB to carry us to what would be classified as a playoff, then a BCS game in the Sugar Bowl. Dare I say the Hogs haven't played in a game remotely as large as the Sugar Bowl against OSU since ? But you guys go on with your weak parodies, grab your genitals and get your jollies off about a QB who could have went anywhere (and yes that includes Alabama) after he left Michigan but chose to play for Arkansas.

Youngsta71701

Quote from: bigpigpimpin on January 14, 2017, 08:35:45 pm
Per Saturday Down South
Vanilla Ice ain't a Razorback fan. Vanilla Ice is a fan of Razorback money.
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on January 26, 2017, 07:21:22 am

you would feel a bit different if you knew his parents and your son played HS football with Ryan at THS here in Texarkana....say what you will, but he never lost to the weak ass Texas A&M Aggies....oh, and Sargeant Hulka, if you would, you can now remove your big toe from my azz
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

NuttinItUp

longpig

Dropping by Hogville MMQB and seeing that this horseshit is still trending makes me want to..............
Don't be scared, be smart.

longpig

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on January 26, 2017, 10:36:42 pm
you would feel a bit different if you knew his parents and your son played HS football with Ryan at THS here in Texarkana....say what you will, but he never lost to the weak ass Texas A&M Aggies....oh, and Sargeant Hulka, if you would, you can now remove your big toe from my azz

pre Sumlin aTm was a joke 

longpig